Thread: Thinking of playing again

Thinking of playing again

Hola dawgs , I'm really interested to play AO once again , but i'm unsure about the current situations ingame.
    So i'd like to ask a few questions before I decide anything.
    How many people are online nowadays ? Is it active?
    Also lvl 150 battlestation , how often do they run?

Being an old player and haven't experienced the new patch , would you recommend it being good or bad patch?

The amount of players are good enough to do any content at anytime. 150 bs runs often.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentzor View Post
    Being an old player and haven't experienced the new patch , would you recommend it being good or bad patch?
    It was a huge patch so it's difficult to give a quick summarization. You can check the patch notes to read about all the changes (it is a long list).

I didn't like all the changes in the new patch but at least it's something new and for me personally it wasn't gamebreaking in either way (good or bad).

The best way to find out is to jump back into the game and experience it for yourself. See you on Rubi-Ka!
    Qianjin | martial artist | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams (link!)
    Guifei | bureaucrat | neutral | rubi-ka | shattered dreams

and a few more lowbie alts

The patch is great. That's pretty much undeniable.

The real question is, is it enough to warrant staying past the first month or two? Personally, I don't feel that it is.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.