Thread: Add The Original Electronicum to stores

Add The Original Electronicum to stores

With the removal of the outdoor shop keepers in Jobe, I've been unable to find a store that sells The Original Electronicum at any QL above 10 (backyard vendors).

This is a great low cost / low IP usage pistol for froobs. It would be great if it were available in stores at all QLs.

If there is a store that sells them, please let me know. If not, I suggest adding this weapon into the fairtrade weapon terminals.

Xtrememeta - -- lvl 175 MP
    Xtremefixer -. -- lvl 121 Fixer
    Xtremefists -- -- lvl 100 MA
    XtremeNT ---. -- lvl 3 NT

Party (RP) Alts
    Doyan -------. -- lvl 82 MA
    Donigan -----. -- lvl 25 Engi
    Skiper -------. -- lvl 61 Fixer

Jobe Harbor Hardware Dimension, SL Gardens, probably Omni trade & OA. I hope Michi isn't switching all the shops to the new format.

If all the stores are updated, prices on QL 101-200 items need to be slashed or TL4 and 5 characters without a sugar daddy are screwed.

Honestly, itemization and source for most old world items probably needs to be revisited, but I imagine no one wants to look at, much less rebuild, loot tables (assuming those aren't as arcane as some bits of AO's infrastructure).

Quote Originally Posted by siraronar View Post
    If all the stores are updated, prices on QL 101-200 items need to be slashed or TL4 and 5 characters without a sugar daddy are screwed.

Honestly, itemization and source for most old world items probably needs to be revisited, but I imagine no one wants to look at, much less rebuild, loot tables (assuming those aren't as arcane as some bits of AO's infrastructure).
    Yep. 99.9% of old world items are ridiculously bad for the current game.. and it's not even like a player created meta game either.. FC made it themselves by prioritizing minimum damage on EVERY weapon.
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

Great pistol for Newbies , bring it back to the Stores . I would even say have the Shops offer it up to QL 125 instead of QL 50 .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players