Thread: Melee Energy [Keeper Edition]

Melee Energy [Keeper Edition]

Suggestion 1 : add a tradeskill process for Dusk/Dawn of the Xan, transforming it into "Hopeful Dawn of the Xan" / "Bitter Dusk of the Xan" [working titles], removing Sneak Attack, adding Brawl.
    Suggestion 2 : add a tradeskill process (screwdriver) for any Dusk/Dawn of the Xan, which cycles through several colors.
    Suggestion 3 : remove the "hiding" requirement from Sneak Attack (and Aimed Shot) in PvM.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

suggestion 4: add a proc dot or something call "light sabre burns" (also a working title/name)
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I like all of those suggestions, but I don't see the sneak requirement being removed from pvm, just gotta be quick and try to get it in before the mob notices you :/
    Last edited by Dysfunction; Jul 15th, 2015 at 13:32:49.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

all ok, but sneak or AS without sneaking would provide huge dmg boost to all professions
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

But it might let me get that last 30-40k DPM needed to hit 500k DPM on my Agent in SL.

mele energy is low dmg when it comes to regular hits, wish we could tradeskill the light sabre into a diffrent form with higher min dmg but you loose sneak attack and gain brawl.
    The dmg we produce with light sabre in pvm is very low.