Thread: Subway Spawn Timers

Subway Spawn Timers

Can we get the spawn times of the Elite daily mobs made a bit faster please? Sitting around for half an hour waiting for 3 mobs to spawn that I can only kill 1 of because of randoms running past is neither fun nor engaging.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

There are so so many quality of life changes that could be made to the daily system including things like this. I don't know if it's spaghetti code or what..
    Limefire, The Great White Hope

I fully agree.
    Even before 18.7 it could take some time getting the Elite done, but now everyone's using one Subway and it's really crowded in there.
    TotW could use a faster respawn too, btw.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

The biggest annoyance for me is the Mantis Hive. I think all the dailies that used pre-existing content need a nice once-over