Thread: Premium XXXX Application Form

Premium XXXX Application Form

Available for sale in the item store, 2200 points. I am assuming this item allows characters above level 200 to change sides.

My family and I have played neuts for all the years we have played. Lately it seemed like something was missing, so we chose a side. Now it's actually more fun to have to be careful of your surroundings. But I digress...

We tried to use a High Level XXXX Application Form on my wife's toon, and it came back with side change denied, application destroyed. Apparently, if you have the SL expansion, you have to have at least 1 point positive toward the sided faction you are trying to change to. In her case it was -26 (no biggie) and the application cost was 51 credits (no biggie). HOWEVER. . . what if we had tried it on her lvl 208 toon, and paid the 2200 FC points for the form? If it denied and destroyed the form under those circumstances, it WOULD be a biggie.

What's my point after all this rambling? Nowhere is there a notice of the required faction on the form. From what I can tell, the super expensive one also has the same description, and no faction warning. We know better now, but how pissed would we be after spending RL money to have it go poof?

The "Premium" application forms don't care about that. You can only use them when you're not a member of the target faction and they will automatically fix your faction standings.

http://aoitems.com/item/296485/premi...lication-form/
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

[QUOTE=Bendaar;6213889]The "Premium" application forms don't care about that. You can only use them when you're not a member of the target faction and they will automatically fix your faction standings.

Nice... I could only imagine the backlash if they behaved the same as the others. Either purchased for $$ or for several hundred million credits, they're no bargain!

Thanks for the info.