Thread: Returning player. What use can I make from my 150 fixer?

Returning player. What use can I make from my 150 fixer?

A long time ago there was 'easy money' in Sector 10 and people made twinks to farm it. Obviously, that wasn't good for the credit economy, but everyone was either doing it, or already rich.

Now that's long gone, is there any other productive use I can put my level-locked fixer towards?

Quote Originally Posted by Psithief View Post
    A long time ago there was 'easy money' in Sector 10 and people made twinks to farm it. Obviously, that wasn't good for the credit economy, but everyone was either doing it, or already rich.

Now that's long gone, is there any other productive use I can put my level-locked fixer towards?
    You can do surprisingly well in PvP, if you enjoy that. And you can still make creds in S10 by spawning bosses with other people or MB. If you do MB, fixer is a great buffing toon and for transport.

Also relays sell on GMI regularly. They don't go for what they used to, but if you're poor, it'll supply somewhat of an income.
    Last edited by Brandonj; May 31st, 2015 at 07:37:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonj View Post
    with other people or MB. If you do MB, fixer is a great buffing toon and for transport.
    Thanks. What's MB stand for?

As much as I think you should remain blissfully unaware, MB stands for Multi Box, or running multiple characters at a time.

I'm not unaware of the concept, but I can say that I didn't reinstall the game just to play all by myself.

It doesn't hurt to expand acronyms for newbies or returning players on a slow-paced medium such as this forum.

Don't level it up and wait for the new 100-150 playfield
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

This one?

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Future Content
    As mentioned in last month's letter, there are two new locations planned to be implemented. While there is still a very considerable amount of work to be done, I will reveal that both The Reck, a southern Rubi-Ka region near Rome, and the Broken Shores pyramid will be where this content takes place. The Reck will contain content aimed for players between roughly level 100 to 150 while the Pyramid of Home will be an end-game encounter.
    Thanks for pointing that out!

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking about. Always good to have a toon ready to try new stuff, and not having to level up a new alt
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld