Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inferno bosses solo with new changes

I'm running all the same buffs except I might not have been running AC buff.
    I'll try again tonight and see if I just got unlucky.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

You could also figure out what your nanodelta and -cost are and figure out if there is a problem there, if you don't regain fast enought you might be able to offset it with other gear/stims etc etc.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Ive done mittar 1 out of 11. Strugling with loose argo from healing to much. Running out of nano lolza.

Also if any spirit is missed, wipe comes soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Ive done mittar 1 out of 11. Strugling with loose argo from healing to much. Running out of nano lolza.

Also if any spirit is missed, wipe comes soon.
    When you say losing agg I'm assuming you mean you're getting hit too much. But then you say you're running out of nano. Just to be sure, you're running Isochronal Sloughing Assault Shield correct? Some people don't know that it has 1 regular attack shield now every 30s. This is really important to doing any of this stuff since you will get hit every min or so from the mob. If you are running it then is your concern getting hit or nano?

Both, I run blocker yes, pets tend to loose argo if i heal them enough, .. And if not they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

OK here is my update:
    I tried Mitaar again with an Engi/Advy duo. I told the Advy to slack on damage so that the bot would tank and the bot tanked fine for the whole instance.

The advy contributes very little to the success except for damage, a BR on the widow, and a little bit of pet healing from Bio Rejuv. Engi pets and heals do most of the work.
    I consider it a definite proof of concept for soloing with pets tanking.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    The advy contributes very little to the success except for damage, a BR on the widow, and a little bit of pet healing from Bio Rejuv. Engi pets and heals do most of the work.
    I consider it a definite proof of concept for soloing with pets tanking.
    *cough* Spiritech Source Projector *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

OP can u maybe fraps it when doing it again? Im rly curius how u do it

Thanks!

Didn't believe it at the first point but, had to try it myself too, and this is how it went
    After that, I was wondering about Mitaar too, and that is how that looked like I went a bit lazy and used PNH/Cost, cus now I knew that with stims I can keep enough of nano, and also I knew that the Technomaster hit less if it doesn't get any bigger.
    Last edited by Ciassene; Jul 19th, 2015 at 15:22:13. Reason: little more info
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    Didn't believe it at the first point but, had to try it myself too, and this is how it went
    After that, I was wondering about Mitaar too, and that is how that looked like I went a bit lazy and used PNH/Cost, cus now I knew that with stims I can keep enough of nano, and also I knew that the Technomaster hit less if it doesn't get any bigger.
    Very nice
    "Exactly, we make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword." HAHAHA ^^

I can officially mark Mitaar as successfully soloed with no OBs.

I also used pets to tank collector, and if it weren't for a massive screw up it would have gone very well. It may be one of the optimal setups for it now.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

https://youtu.be/HAf-nBcqHn0 DB3 flames room boss solo.
    https://youtu.be/03j-Rkr6C-E Miitar solo.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12