Thread: Flurry of Blows combinable with Morphing Memory

Exclamation Flurry of Blows combinable with Morphing Memory

Please make Flurry of Blows combinable with Morphing Memories/Infused Morphing Memories and change the Requirements from "Fastattack" to "Fastattack or Flingshot" while dropping that " cannot wear ranged Weapons ".

Why this Change ?

At 201+ there are many Utility Items which either boost Weaponskills/Nanoskills/Evades/Crit/Deff and are more beneficial to Perma-Wear.

Because swapping Flurry of Blows every Time you wanna Trigger it is not very practical ( its doable but not very practical ).

Because Ranged Users could get more Crit on Demand ( bet the Traders at least would love this ).

Pro : Most Professions would benefit from having more Crits on Demand , doesnt matter if Ranged or Melee

Con: NT´s might feel left out unless FC gives Nukes tha Ability to Crit.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    Con: NT´s might feel left out unless FC gives Nukes tha Ability to Crit.
    We only joke about crit nukes, if anything :P

That idea would still affect the Cyberdeck, however, so we actually wouldn't be left out.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Allright you got me on that , thinking twice .. Froob-NT who dont use Cyberdeck but "real" Weapons would benefit too.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are free Players

Allright you got me on that , thinking twice .. Froob-NT who dont use Cyberdeck but "real" Weapons would benefit too.
    Hah, wasn't my intention to "get" you :P

I generally like the concept of the idea, too.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

I like it. I retired all my flurries (save 1 or 2 lowbie froobs) because the equip req for the abysmal inits boost instantly rendered them worthless for all others - sod micromanaging equipping stuff like that to use it in every day business. At least the unique flag vanished some time ago so they can all rot together in a bag on a mule somewhere.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    At least the unique flag vanished some time ago so they can all rot together in a bag on a mule somewhere.
    So, despite you're not clever enough to understand FC's metaphysical level of thinking, now you know there's a PLAN behind all of it

I quite disagree with a ranged FoB (might because it's 14 yo and I'm too used to it's melee concept), but it's obvious it shall not have required to be worn, or its statics shall be more powerful (and scaling to lvl).
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

This!

Alternative option would be to give this +1crit for each 20ql... and permanent.. So you could just wear it at utils3 and get +10crit.

Kinda trading slot for crit. Maybe make it alternate with use of screwdriver between fast attack and fling. Make it go OE naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

So a rollable item would become best in slot at tl7 by a factor of 5 (best crit utils currently add 2 and come from pande)? And this item will be wearable before 150?
    Last edited by Lazy; Jun 17th, 2015 at 18:37:11.

I don't understand what was wrong with it the way it was.

I'd say just revert the change because it wasn't very good.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    I don't understand what was wrong with it the way it was.

I'd say just revert the change because it wasn't very good.
    oh hell no.

The changes to it are WTF awesome.

I love the melee/phys init.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    This!

Alternative option would be to give this +1crit for each 20ql... and permanent.. So you could just wear it at utils3 and get +10crit.

Kinda trading slot for crit. Maybe make it alternate with use of screwdriver between fast attack and fling. Make it go OE naturally.
    Too much , would be OP .

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    So a rollable item would become best in slot at tl7 by a factor of 5 (best crit utils currently add 2 and come from pande)? And this item will be wearable before 150?
    Nope , not my Intent

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    oh hell no.

The changes to it are WTF awesome.

I love the melee/phys init.
    Trippin on Acid or just plain trollin ?
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Trippin on Acid or just plain trollin ?
    I should report this post.

But no. Seriously, the melee init/phys init is actually really important for the PROF YOU PLAY... isn't that a twist!

At TL5 MA's struggle fiercely to get enough phys init to keep fists 1/1 at full def - did you not know?

At TL5 keeper's can use this item and actually get NEAR 1/1 with some nice weapons (Wolf is 1.4/1.4, BoKW is 1.4/1.4) I have 1381 melee init on my 170 keeper, and I only need 1440 I think to get 1/1 so that's pretty damn close.

At TL4, the obvious thing is to get Excal at 1/1 and this item helps a lot with that.

You have forgotten the obvious: that's stats are usable, if you know how to use them!

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I should report this post.
    Go ahead ,let the Support decide .

Reading my Initital Post ...what the Hell would lead you to believe the FoB looses its Melee/Phys-Inits ??

Im asking to make it combineable with a pretty popular Ncu-Slot1 Choice , im NOT asking to return it back to pre-18.7 without Inits. !!

Your Post is Trollbait to derail a good Suggestion and nothing else , do that once more and you end up on Ignore ( after the following Nosense at 02.15 added to Ignore , first ever , gratz )
    Last edited by Dollcet; Jun 19th, 2015 at 04:31:23. Reason: added the Ignore
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players

Wow... reading fail.

Please. Scroll. Up.

But seriously, you actually should scroll up.

And if you are too lazy to scroll up, there's nothing I can do to save you.

at 150 it's a nice replacement for the green s10 util.

I'm for "do not change it at all". This blatant "we want every bit of power with no downsides" mentality is, uhm, not good.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    I'm for "do not change it at all". This blatant "we want every bit of power with no downsides" mentality is, uhm, not good.
    None of my Buisness , too many got Freebies without Downsides allready this would just benefit about everyone .
    -----
    -----
    -there are free Players