Thread: Recently returned. Is there an active OMNI community? (european time zone)

Recently returned. Is there an active OMNI community? (european time zone)

Hi together,

I recently returned to look into the game again and find it still quite fun to play after nearly 6 years absence
    However, there is rarely anybody online in the org I am a member of and even if soloing is fun I want to play in an active community.
    Also much content is still focussed on grouped play.

I checked the recruitment boards but it is relatively still there also.

Can someone give me a quick overview what community is still up and kicking and maybe take a new member (mostly PVM) please?
    I am looking for a mature but fun org which plays mostly somewhere during European evening hours.

Thank you very much

Washix

Evil Empire has People from allover the World , many from Europe , with linked Orgbot you have 20-60 People online most of the Time , contact Tygore for invite.

OT-RP is much smaller but mostly European Players , for more Info contact either Georgesmith/Cratertina or Charileux.

Semper Fidelis is a mostly german Org , no Idea who currently handles the Recruitment , try Rockleee or Shoorty they will tell you .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

the game is much more spread out than it was 6 years ago, there are so many places to be at that finding large groups people like we could then isn't that easy now. it happens tho, borealis, the battlestation waiting areas, and ICC are probably your best bets.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL