Thread: Pet Shrink

Pet Shrink

Any chance we will ever get a pet shrink? Rihwen is to big and blocks so much stuff. Engies got one, why dont we get one?

Would need to be shrinking without a buff, because otherwise ud have the ability to hide which Rihwen u have up! But i agree smallest Rihwen could be Big Trox size whilst the others enlarge significantly enough for people to determine which version of Rihwen they are fighting.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

or click the pet and press "t". different tiers are different levels. bump for op
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

I can poke Michi about it. But I would blame Justin calling our lil pet Kaiju giving devs weird ideas xD

P.s.: I really love the big monkey :/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

didnt know the riwhen was mentally fudged up for it to need a shrink!

id give anything for a red demon instead of Rihwen, i miss the dual wield looking attacks and jumping around ... Rihwen is all slow punch, slow punch ... sleep ...

but you could just change the actual color of pet for t1 / 2 / 3. i mean eventually MPs and Crats should have scaling pets and engies have shrink already, so it would mess that up also.

Id like the colour idea.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin