Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you're adjusting bot drop rates

Yeah! Approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    all the mobs in S10 actually do drop clumps, but they don't drop armour clumps (mutated/pristine), they only drop typed clumps (as far as I know).
    They DO drop mutated/pristine, far more than typed. I might even have some 141 for you The leaders shall drop those typed used for Ofab and/or VBs, it would be an incentive to get back to S10. As for leads in APFs, I don't get why they'd drop in S42 but not from the 3 others, even if the % was low.

I quite agree on the idea of generic loot being valuable in some situations, but be honnest, 99,99% times it's just pure junk, even if it's linked to people's desire of X QL.

City Generals don't even drop Ofab types, and mishes are full of grey mobs with ultra hard generals... that don't drop leads ! In the end, neither of the alien stuff is interesting, content and loot wise, and worse, there's no logic or cohesion. Arid... well the only reliable source of axp and alien content is as s3xy as going to the dentist.

The fact they took S10 bounties off, instead of just lowering them, is another proof of stupidity, if the fact utilites drop like candy from Gens, making them leads mules, was not enough. The whole AI content is resumed to 2 kind of lead bots, one and a half in fact, even ToTW has more looked after items...

There might have been a way to tune mutated and pristine the way you do with patches of novictum hides, and S7 weapons should have never been made live... Bracers, memories, nodrop weapons, TS items... All those deserved TS processes tu adjust their QL, to be anything but pure shop food. I've sold billions to the cafe bartender, I'd better found a use to my buddies for these items.

In all their terrible failures, AI content is FC's worse. So much and easy work to be done there.

Back on track, after 45+18 solo grounds without a lead, I've dropped one in the last 4. Geeezz ! BUT 3 of them where 190ish, from 244 Gens, never had this low/often before. Is the "adjustement" about a wider range of QL, rather than a raw better % ?
    Last edited by appolonia; Jul 17th, 2015 at 11:15:33. Reason: typos
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Haven't ts ai armor in a while but i'm guessing that you can't use the ts window to set a final ql on the ts'ed part, if that's fixed there would be no more problem with having to find just the right ql lump
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

No you still can't, but you could mix different clumps to reach the required QL.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123