Thread: XP rewards from missions at level 200

XP rewards from missions at level 200

Rewards from dailies (normal xp) and inf missions (new and old) are too low.
    No matter if completing a hard or easy, and mission reward gives me just 16000000 of your XP were allocated to your personal research.

The below is posted from the last boss in a Inf Hard Brink mobs mission.

1168508 of your XP were allocated to your personal research.
    You gained faction with Guardian of Shadow: 1 faction points.
    16000000 of your XP were allocated to your personal research.

As you can see the xp reward is only aprox 15 times a mob kill. Compared to ALL other levels in the game the quest rewards seem to be way off at exactly level 200.
    This means that completing the research level 9 and 10 for a level 200 twink, will take for ever.

My faction is 45k.
    And I am working solely on level 9 and 10 research levels. The above XP was allocated to a level 10 research level at the time.

Can someone from Funcom, comment on if this is as intended? or it is a mistake...

There has been ample discussion about this on the forums and it is working as intended. There's a lot of people hoping for changes in regards to this but it's rather unlikely.

Try searching for the old topics regarding level 200 research. The reason why it works the way it works and the math behind it is in there somewhere.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

It is lame yes, but fixing that would mean easymode leveling from lvls 200 , any reasonable experience buff to say 90M per missions would mean 1 level a mission.

Decent fix would be to raise SK leveling reqs, so lvl 201 requires 450k and go from there. With new missions leveling would be easy and research much more so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    There has been ample discussion about this on the forums and it is working as intended. There's a lot of people hoping for changes in regards to this but it's rather unlikely.

Try searching for the old topics regarding level 200 research. The reason why it works the way it works and the math behind it is in there somewhere.
    I'm with ya on this! Makes 0 sense..... Funcom logic.

I'm tired of it. Not fair.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by bungystoons View Post
    Rewards from dailies (normal xp) and inf missions (new and old) are too low.
    No matter if completing a hard or easy, and mission reward gives me just 16000000 of your XP were allocated to your personal research.
    Dailies and new school Inf missions use a different reward mechanic to the old Inf missions.
    16M XP is 20% of the experience required to get to 201, which is the cap for the new reward mechanic.
    Old Inf mishes can/will cap your research because they use a different mechanic, although any additional XP gained after being dumped into research that goes into your pool / SK bar will not exceed the 20% cap on your XP level requirement (16M XP / 16K SK).

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well, I had for inf reward 10% of my Research, and Daily gave 3.33% - before this patch. Unles they broke something, it should stay as it was.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Based on this, I might reconsider making a 200 twink.. and stick to 150's... My fixer is now going 220... no patience to wait for FC to fix an issue like this if its a known problem that has persisted multiple years.

It's not a problem now that Research Cap is now 10%.
    One Inf Easy works out to around 15-20% of a 9/10 in most cases.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP