Thread: can't run the game, no error message

can't run the game, no error message

i tried running the game today, was thinking bout maybe reactivated my accs again, i dont even get a error message the game never starts

im guessign this is a graphic or something bug.

my settings right now is 2556x1440 144hz, tried to turn of gsync and all that but still the game is not running..

no error message, no nothing.. it jsut does not initialize.

Check you are not trying to launch the old engine, set the graphics down to 1920 x 1080 and see if it starts; if it does then you're not launching the new engine.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

but seriously.. im not trying the new engine yet.. its on open beta i want to play "live" so to speak.. basicly it doesnt support higher res than 1920x1080.. and if thats the case. im not subbing untill it hits live then

but if i can use the new engine acess my old characters and so on then im going to try the new engine

Quote Originally Posted by fixoj View Post
    but seriously.. im not trying the new engine yet.. its on open beta i want to play "live" so to speak.. basicly it doesnt support higher res than 1920x1080.. and if thats the case. im not subbing untill it hits live then

but if i can use the new engine acess my old characters and so on then im going to try the new engine
    You can use the new engine on live.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

For old engine use 2048x1440 Anything higher than 2048 just doesn't work.

For new engine there shouldn't be limit.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

since i updatet just crashes and a friend cant login ... so i close all my accounts and he too bye funcom for ever ...

and support cant help
    Gefundene Schreibfehler dürft ihr behalten

You can always use the old client till you manage to resolve your new client issues.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You can always use the old client till you manage to resolve your new client issues.
    the old client doesnt support higher resolutions :P. so ill def try the new client, see how it goes i misunderstood the open beta thing, thats all..

thanks for all the answers.. ive gotten the info i actually need . ill try some froobish if it works oki ill sub and acc or two and try it out properly