Thread: Desert Nomad Spawnpoints

Desert Nomad Spawnpoints

Please, Michi, review the amount of spawnpoints for Desert Nomad's this year. Been hunting them for 10-12 hours each day now, and having done these since 2011, it seems only 1/3rd of the spawnpoints are currently active (atleast in PW, maybe NLD and Mort too, haven't checked BS yet)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I must admit I was skeptical when I realized the lvl 1 nomads were not included this year. I have not hunted PW so far. I have hunted Broken Shores and they seem to be in the "usual" spots and respawn at a rate that you can almost always find some. The Newland Desert and Mort nomads seem to be out in increased numbers, perhaps not exactly where they were before, but plenty to keep busy killing them. NLD nomads seem to be in similar locations with a few extra ones added. Mort nomads are in different areas than the past but always to the West and the quantity seems increased to me.

So ... in short I was skeptical, but in the end I think the changes were great!! I particularly like the Rider Present you get when you run thru the gift-wrapped package that spawns over his recently dead body.

Great job Michi & company!

Emma

Hunt in north-western PW, around 25 Nomads with 5 minute respawn timer there. You get your gear real quick.