Thread: What happend to the 2h.edged and 2.blunt users and mele adv's?

What happend to the 2h.edged and 2.blunt users and mele adv's?

What happend to the 2h.edged and 2.blunt users?
    I ben asking me this for years kinda, keepers used 2h.edged becose they had no other choise, after they got mele energy choise they abandond the 2h.edged at once.
    You wont realy see a enforcer use 2h.edged for real. Few Tried but it wasnt worth it.

I want to ask for some love on those perklines. If you see a 2h.edged/blunt Enforcer or 1h Adv at 220 you kinda want to take a Picture becose its so rare.

And i also want to ask for some love for adv to get some better love for their 1h.edged, all adv been ranged since xan and there is no real option for em to go mele becose it simply suck.
    With the same setup on abselutly evryone you create a boring game, some variation would be nice to see, and you gotta start somewere.

And would be nice to maybe see a few other professions aswell have some variation, becose in Ao more or less evryone is in a identical setup.

Melee advies aren't THAT bad at 220 Yeah ranged is still better but not by a lot. It's more the convenience factor of being ranged than anything else.

Otherwise, yes I hardly ever see 2he/2hb enfos. Older characters that haven't been played for a while (inc one of my own) is about it.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

My old old adv main is still melee, not sure I'd know how to play him now, and I probably never did ;P
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

2hb Enforcer reporting in. I have to say newest perk change has hurt the 2hb perk chain as I now have to get 2 prerequisite perks running before I can use Seismic Smash. Kinda lame. Would love to seen some an update to the perk line.

I have a 220 ranged advy as well and I feel like the 1he route is far less gear dependent than pistol is. If this wasn't my pvp toon I would prefer 1he in every solo situation and probably 80% of team situations. Unfortunately that other 20% of team situations is what the majority of TL7s desire and is so heavily favored towards being ranged that you could actually be a complete non-factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Enf 2hb user here (TL3 / 4 / 6). I preffer 2hb over other setups, its tricky to make it viable, but I could push some great numbers over my NM enfs. Kopecz is right: recent change under 2hb line 2-Hb Focus messed up chainperking totally. I can not run 2 perks if they are ready to go, because I have no 2-hb focus running, and those perks have different recharge time, which take away % of total dmg, which is noticable in duels (very noticable.... grrrr).

Other problem overall is, because dualwielding has more DPS, and thats why keepers switched from 2he to ME; they are on same streak now as 1hb/1he enfs. Even my keep with dual hammers at 200 could OD plenty of characterrs up to level 210, including keepers. On the other side, my 2hb 200 enf is losing with keepers, while 1hb/1he enfs are slicing them most time. Its all about dmg output.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

There are two simple solutions:

1. Make the 2HE/2HB/1HB/1HE/Piercing focus launch on any white damage weapon hit from right hand (i.e. 100% proc) then refresh each time a white damage hit lands.

2. Make the focus last long enough that all perks in the chain refresh before the focus runs out so you're never locked out of using them if it pops mid-cycle

And ya, the focus thing was not tested thoroughly at all.

and if you unequip the weapon, the focus stops, aka none of the focuses stack. or make the first perks in those lines insta cast with a much shorter recharge in line with the other perks(if the other perks have recharges of 45s, 1m, and 1m30s, the "focus perk" should have a 15s recharge, so its always up at the same time.

On my Keeper (still 2HE, because I like support symbs in the top row), the timing of perks is kinda meh. 25/50/60/60 second recharges are a tight fit on the third Cleave and beyond that, I have to delay Cleave to make it work.
    While it's a bonus that I can now Transfix a different enemy than the one I Cleaved, using Pain Lance is sometimes difficult. If I skip using it because my current target is low on health and the DoT would be wasted, I often end up not being able to use it on the next, still fresh, target.
    What I would like to see is the focus requirement removed for Pain Lance and the recharge for Slice and Dice adjusted to 50s for better alignment with the others.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

regarding 2hb Focus: I was dueling few players at 200, and I losed all fights (9) very close call, but then I started to researching, what was wrong, because I saw some perks not lunching, then I noticed 2 of them requireing 2hb Focus, and they it self ain't lunching this proc, so basicly they are locked out of use untill 1 of 2 starting perks are up. To be honest, its around 1500-2500 dmg per perk, which is BAD if I can not use them.

I believe FC moved it all to X-Focus to prevent using 1hb and 1he at one time - good, but either they need to creat that ALL perks from 2HB line will lunch 2-hb Focus (and locking other perks with different focus) or equal all recharge times of perk line to same timer, so there will be no perks that cannot be used because other perks arent ready.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Advy could easily have more melee support but the ultimate wouldbe pistol one hand sword in other.

Make it happen. Maybe issue an advy only multi melee pistol upgraded twitch pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    I believe FC moved it all to X-Focus to prevent using 1hb and 1he at one time - good, but either they need to creat that ALL perks from 2HB line will lunch 2-hb Focus (and locking other perks with different focus) or equal all recharge times of perk line to same timer, so there will be no perks that cannot be used because other perks arent ready.
    Yeah, as a quick fix set all the perks in a line to apply the focus for that line if it isn't running. That way it locks out the perks from the other lines as intended without screwing everything up in the correct line as it's currently doing.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union