Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SweetFX, because why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Skoopy View Post
    Wait, i'm confused, do you just use Reshade 2.0? Or do you install using the mediator then somehow configure 2.0 to work with it?
    You use what comes with reshade 2.0 anything else is for old outdated versions and missing anything new like adaptive sharpen. Bottom left link. http://reshade.me/
    Last edited by doctorgore; Jul 22nd, 2016 at 13:00:56.

A friendly bump.

ReShade 3.0.6 was released a couple of days ago, and so far it works good with the new AO client. Very nice and handy with the new in-game configuration tool.
    Izgimmy
    [220/30/80 Nano Technician]
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Quote Originally Posted by Izgimmy View Post
    A friendly bump.

ReShade 3.0.6 was released a couple of days ago, and so far it works good with the new AO client. Very nice and handy with the new in-game configuration tool.
    If i start reading the first post in this thread, and install newest version of SweetFX and upgrade to the newest version of Reshade, will i be able to do this installation correct?
    Or are there new info i need to know about before i start installing this?
    I would also like to have better graphics But i have no clue what im doing...
    Could you make a quick guide and let me/us know about stuff i/we should avoid if any?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Timetraveler2001 View Post
    If i start reading the first post in this thread, and install newest version of SweetFX and upgrade to the newest version of Reshade, will i be able to do this installation correct?
    Or are there new info i need to know about before i start installing this?
    I would also like to have better graphics But i have no clue what im doing...
    Could you make a quick guide and let me/us know about stuff i/we should avoid if any?

Thanks in advance!
    I just went and installed ReShade 3 without previously installing SweetFX and it went fine. The only downside is that there aren't as many predefined user-created profiles for the newer Reshade, but I was going to tweak my own settings regardless.

Currently I'm only enabling SMAA & LumaSharpen, but it really does make the game look nice. I'm still experimenting with the others. Make sure you turn off FXAA in the AO options to really get the best effect.
    Derishen - 220/29 Martial Artist - Setup
    Darcoben - 170/12 Adventurer - Setup

Anyone having a preset for the reshade 3.0 im not able to get the settings correct i guess cause it dosent look as nice as all the screen shots earlier in the post.

I'm experiment with full ENB atm, it's a bit flaky but it's getting there, also.

https://nanoclan.com/forums/index.ph...c,17157.0.html

For sweetFX and AO.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234