Thread: Lowbie SL nukes

Question Lowbie SL nukes

I'm thinking about levelling an NT. Are lowbie SL nukes now better than Ferocious Impactor Missile/IEF/Tremor/Blaze for single target DPS? On aoitems I'm seeing them as capped at 1.5/1 instead of 2/1.5, so it seems like they might be. Can anyone verify they're capped at those speeds or comment on what they've been doing with their lowbie NTs?

Looking through these nukes it seems like a lot of crap requires the Augmented cyberdeck, which I guess still has a level req of 100. For instance, I really doubt anyone is going to use Viral Corruptor, a nuke requiring 515 MC and level-capped level 100. That should require the Basic cyberdeck. Actually there's a comment for that nano on auno that says 'Glad these were updated for Spec1, so you can use LE deck and use them at lvl 75. Made them actually useful.' What does this mean?
    Plus1, President of Sinead O'Connor

Try out my implant laddering tool: ao-ladderer.

They aren't really useful at all yet. That's a bit disappointing, I know, but I've been trying to nudge Michi into giving us some low level Garuk's style nukes to address this.

The problem is, even Vs. a single target, AOE's have the highest DPS and lowest nano cost. I'm not suggesting AOE's need a nerf at all, but the single target nukes at lower levels just weren't thought out very well, and are inferior to them. I think the current nukes could use some reworking, but there's some complicated and technical reasons that needs to be done carefully. The simplest and most effective way to address this problem is for a new set of nukes to be introduced. The current SL nuke changes don't do much of anything to address this problem.

Hopefully we can get that, but until then, AOE's are still the best for a long time.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm