Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix agents

Fix agents

25k hp keeper with full deff setup dies during CS.... fix please, even shades dont do this much DD... ty.

You were attacked with nanobots from ..... for 6511 points of poison damage. <- 1 perk.. srsly?
    Last edited by Pabloz; Jul 7th, 2015 at 22:49:01.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

Nice try at trolling, want a cookie? Agents are epic fail. The in game population is near zero for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Nice try at trolling, want a cookie? Agents are epic fail. The in game population is near zero for a reason.
    lol.

It's such a hard life. Why don't you sit down, put your feet up and relax. I'll make you some nice warm soup and baked biscuits and you can just recover from your long journey through the sh*ts.

Sounds like a problem with keepers not agents.

That's not even capped dmg, stop complaining.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

You can't do anything to a 220 agent fp doc with a keeper anyway.

And yes, we receive as+capped perk from sneak, stun after and few more damage pers during stun, leaving with maybe 5-10% HP
    :: Izolenta :: Kynopoc :: Dreamech :: Dreamchaser :: Batmobile ::

President of Molotoff Cocktail

Playing since 2002/06/26

Can confirm, agents OP, now that they can do the FP enforcer and get a ton of HP and then FP Doc and have a ton of healing and still maintain their attack, they are a bit strong.

Can confirm you can't mantain the "ton of HP" because it cancels itself when you stop that FP!

So, keep coming trolls, now that SERVERS ARE DOWN.

No, the servers are back up.

Agents can already go FP sold then go FP doc and keep RRFE - they are still sellfbuffed. Also they can have MP pets. Its not OP... c'mon. Changes made lately maybe affect TL6, and they are happy, but it gave huge boost to TL6 and below, which makes them even more happier.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pabloz View Post
    25k hp keeper with full deff setup dies during CS.... fix please, even shades dont do this much DD... ty.
    Shade perk damage is similar and weapon damage is higher. Gooby please.
    I seriously doubt you can die within 3 seconds, even afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Headthumpa View Post
    Can confirm, agents OP, now that they can do the FP enforcer and get a ton of HP and then FP Doc and have a ton of healing and still maintain their attack, they are a bit strong.
    This literally isn't possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Agents can already go FP sold then go FP doc and keep RRFE - they are still sellfbuffed. Also they can have MP pets. Its not OP... c'mon. Changes made lately maybe affect TL6, and they are happy, but it gave huge boost to TL6 and below, which makes them even more happier.
    I'm pretty sure OP is talking TL7. Level 200 is it's own beast, so let's not mix them.
    Also, nobody cycles 3 FPs and calls it selfed.

You cannot cycle 3fps, or is there some trick?

Also this reminds me of fixers complaining NTs kill em, and other op profs.

Agent is kinda underpowered, as is any profession with penetrable defenses. Atleast they can kill a keeper, master of close combat evades.. But a nice slow target vulnerable to agent perk machine.

Just fine.

Offcorse maybe keepers are underpowered aswell. Who knows, both agents and keepers were buffed a lot.

After great big alpha, especially mongo rage, or fp enf infused... Agent has nothing on keeper... Oh except capped AS, which destroys all high hp passive healers.

Really, until agents are a main pvp profession in TL 7, there is nothing wrong with them ocasionally being good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Terminate in bs or notum miner area to clear true profession cd and recast it to enter 3rd fp

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Terminate in bs or notum miner area to clear true profession cd and recast it to enter 3rd fp
    Doesn't work anymore. TP is on a local cool down instead of a hostile high stacking nano.

Cycling 3 FPs now requires waiting 20 mins, however many nanos now last 4 hours.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

yep, its what I am saying. And I have seen agents claim to be selfed (which is partially true) at TL7 with lots of buffs casted under different FP's.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    yep, its what I am saying. And I have seen agents claim to be selfed (which is partially true) at TL7 with lots of buffs casted under different FP's.
    Then don't duel them?

I mean I'm not sure what the issue is. In any mass PvP nobody is selfed, in BS barely anyone is selfed, in duels don't duel them if they aren't selfed. Or do duel them, but get your own OBs. Or just don't care about it.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I am not doing TL7 PvP - I am watching duels all time. And like I said, I saw agents with mutliple prof buffs and they claim they are selfed. End of story.
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

What is the point of "selfed" balance... nobody is selfed, everyone can get some RRFE, with passer bys you can get more... pvp should be balanced under assumption everyone has all outside buffs... atleast RRFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

If they have more buffs than they can TP/FP, just say in vicinity "yo, you've got xyz." Everyone will be like "yo wtf man you've got xyz." They'll say "wtf sorry didn't see" and delete it. Boom!
    It's not profession specific, either. People have claimed to be self since forever.

If you don't want to duel people who have buffed themselves the simple solution is don't. Nearly as silly when people complain about traders who want to predrain before dueling. I am pretty sure you would have been casting rage, mongo and challenger on your enfs preduel in the past before.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast