Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix agents

Agent, that cannot be done alone in a vaccuum. Same applies for Shades, who would rock 500 more AAO/AAD if they predrained.

Why is there no Mimic shade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    If you don't want to duel people who have buffed themselves the simple solution is don't. Nearly as silly when people complain about traders who want to predrain before dueling. I am pretty sure you would have been casting rage, mongo and challenger on your enfs preduel in the past before.
    Difference is traders can't predrain themselves anymore..
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

I dont think that Agents are OP.
    The reason is very simpel:
    Agent is a alpha-Profession. We Need Perks that allow us to fastkill an Enemy. (Funcom does a sensational good job with the rework.)
    FP Doc got nerved and now defensive Agent doesnt make sense.

Agents now have a good alpha, but less survival...
    Sounds fair in my opinion.

Don't let NTs fool you, Agents are the new actual glass cannon.

I believe Agents have the chance/tools to kill any profession in nearly any setup, however they can also be killed by any profession in most setups.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I always imagined agent as a ranged shade with low to medium survival. It seems they are now that. Probably the most effective way to go is nanomage for absorb and go maybe fp enf for rage + challenger + mongo and just gank and hide.

Idk. I haven't bothered playing mine since they made the change, but I've seen plenty in action.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12