Thread: Subscribe Payment

Subscribe Payment

´lo Funcom

u still try to get for a monthly subscribe EUR 17.19 ^^kek

*knock knock* Funcom awake and lower ur monthly subscribe or u never will get past customer back

btw. it´s time to spend a "FREE MONTH or (WEEK)" more than overdue

Cheers Fanboi Brampfine
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

bump

ill be back paid when they reduce the cost. cant afford the cost when i only get chance to play for a few hours a week now. :/
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

**BUMP**

Dear Funcom *Michizure*

At Primetime u have ~600 player online and 50% of them r free2play (bank/trade) toons.

U shutdown the Rk3(DNW) Server who was much more populated and also Merged Rk1+Rk2
    to only those Remaining Server.

This Game is still the "BEST"

--------**BUT**---------
    ---------17,19€----------
    --------MONTHLY--------
    ****is to much !!!!!****

please dont come with the dusty *COMPARE* argument that
    (senior primary school teacher *Voice activated*)
    A Cinema visit at a evening cost much more as 1 Month Anarchy Online Payment....

*We stay at home to play Online Games because we dont have the bucks left to drift outside or into a Cinema around.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    **Please Lower ur Subscribe and AO will be revive like in past times.**
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers Brampfine
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Another option: A lot of players do have good amounts of credits laying around on frozen account. As it has been asked for more than a year now:

Give us the chance to reactivate a frozen account by Grace! Give us "minutes for Grace" - like Eve Online is giving "hours for PLEX": You get a limited amount of time just to log in a toon, put credits into GMI and buy a Grace.

Simple as that, period.

KD

The game director dont deside this i belive due to his name hes just the boss of the dev team and the development.
    The Director can ask the marketing section to lower, but i am pretty sure they wont listen unless there is some solid arguements for him to lay down.
    If it fails and there isnt more subscirbers inc they lost on lowering the price.

If i were to jump in with a suggestion, it be a 1-2 mounths tryout of a reduced price, if the amount of new subscibers didnt increase by 50% they go back to the price we have now.
    Also when would be the perfect time to actualy reduce the price?
    My gues if i were to have any is when anarchy online is joining Steam.

I would run a new account for $7.95 / 3 month special. Playing it safe will be the end of AO. They need to shake things up and try something...anything to get people interested.

The current strategy seems to be "allow things to dwindle" because that is predictable and makes them comfortable.