Thread: [Suggestion] Yet again, Battle Station and PVP

Exclamation [Suggestion] Yet again, Battle Station and PVP

Yea, yet again, i'm here to complain about the actual BS situation. So just let me just go straight to the Point -> 2-3min 4cap rounds! Not fun!

I'm not the only one complaining about this, all PVP'ers do, for sure. These days just a small group, but we still also play this game!

So i got various Suggestions ->

- (much)Slower 4 cap tick.

- a 15-20min Timer, Timer starts running as soon as 1 Control Point is capped -> who got more points at the end wins!

1*- a new Mode! DeatMatch, just pure pvp, here also a 15-20min Timer, who kills more, wins.
    or
    2*- Notum Miners change for PVP'ers, implement Sign Ups, round starts at 5vs5. Normal DeathMatch Red/Blue, 20-25min Timer here. Restyle the playfield, make it bigger and use some fantasy to make it more enjoyable, not boring as its now, decon would be the actual lounge. Side that kills more within the 20/25min wins, implement dailys for it and give VP rewards to each side like normal BS does.

Discuss.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

15-20 minutes?

pffwah are you serious?

10 minutes absolute max.

However, I'm all for getting some variation going in BS. Personally, I find BS to be the most boring PVP encounter I've ever played in any game I've ever played. I loved the SWToR PVP matches. Huttball was original and fun however I appreciate that it was love/hate. The other matches provided a bit of variation on the original capture the flags/kill everyone and win type things.

I'd just love to see some variation to BS, and not just: "make it longer" "make it so I don't get farmed as much" "make it so I get more kills"... I want to see a FAR better design (i.e if you enter BS at level 60, I reckon you'd spend at LEAST 3/4 of the time running, with zero interaction with the opposition - that is NOT a PVP venue, that's a running venue.

BS has got to get some updates, but simply "making it 20 minutes" is not going to fix it for anyone at any level.

Okay maybe 20 min is way to long, my bad, 10 max 15 would be more than fine i think.

Yes you say it, BS as its now IS BORING, there are ****loads of Play Modes that could be easily implemented. Also the PF, i mean, how much time would it take to create new exciting playfields ( dont know, Forest/Mountain/Island/City/.../... )

As for lower BSs <tl4, there would be an easy fix: Scaled RS Boost for every low BS range. Busy atm no time for examples but you can imagine what i want to say.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

The rewards for doing the PvP BS mission are pretty decent. Being trapped in a BS with PvP'ers who spend a couple billions credits to farm non-pvpers and prevent caps sucks. I am against extending this time.
    I will gladly take my lumps and my few victories but trapping me so others can have more farming should not happen.

I think Shooorty is right that there are plenty of variations that could be tossed in that would invigorate the dedicated pvpers and not make the occasional participants avoid it entirely.
    Main: - Vonshot: 217/26 Omni Trox Trader

Alts:
    - Nycrow: 191/11 Trox Fixer
    - Tanknip: 217/14 Trox Doctor, The Cookie Monster
    - Nightswan: 164/5 Solitus Crat
    - Ghostblade: 184/19 Trox Shade
    - Megachug: 57/5 Trox Enforcer
    - Kyllx: 51/5 Opifex Agent

Bump
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

CTF like in UT or PoE would be grand. I'd play that. I find the current BS waaaaay too slow.