Thread: PvP Flags give XP buff

PvP Flags give XP buff

Make having PvP flags give you 100% XP buff (or even bigger) for all non instanced activities.

/discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Getting solo kills is nice and all, but this wouldn't really encourage PvP - rather, it'd just encourage ganking of undergeared levelers. The complaining would be unending.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

Haha. Lolzú. Yeah! Flags gif 100% xp buff while you are on RK and outside... Basicly wherever you can wear a yalmaha.

Imagine da fun, getting flaged for borgs only to have someone butcher you on kite hill.

I like it. Live dangerous, level fast, die young.

Omg. It would bring adventure to RK, maybe 100% isnt enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

ya maybe even 1000% xp AND 500% recovery

Like, really, live fast, die hard in a medsuit... go find a flag again because it's awesome, and if you can manage to kill like 2 mobs while some twink is beating on you... you'll out level him lol.

I think it's awesome.

*downward Thumb*

If you wanna make fast Levels with PvP put a few handfulls Mobs with good Exp and fast respawn into the Notum Miner Area , spawn them at different Levels and treat them like Players in Terms of " This Level can be attacked by that to that Level ".
    If somebody takes the Chance to potentially level faster or getting ganked 1 Mob away from Levelup it should be a centralised Place where People can just jump into the Action and not have to stalk unsuspecting/undergeared Prey at Places that every old Leveling Guide mentions.
    Last edited by Dollcet; Aug 10th, 2015 at 05:25:23.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    *downward Thumb*

If you wanna make fast Levels with PvP put a few handfulls Mobs with good Exp and fast respawn into the Notum Miner Area , spawn them at different Levels and treat them like Players in Terms of " This Level can be attacked by that to that Level ".
    If somebody takes the Chance to potentially level faster or getting ganked 1 Mob away from Levelup it should be a centralised Place where People can just jump into the Action and not have to stalk unsuspecting/undergeared Prey at Places that every old Leveling Guide mentions.
    OMG Great idea!

Give miners caped xp for initial level you can get in... then watch ensuing pvp fest around it . But also make miners way tougher, so they are not instakilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

ya, in the end this is just likely to cause a river of tears and a major headache for FC though.

Because whatever the fastest way to get XP is.. that's the new go-to place for levelling, annnnnd then you got a kill fest.

Annnnnnnd then there's like 57 petitions to handle, and nothing gets done, so everyone whines on forums.

So it's just a huge grievance.

I mean, I like the idea - technically it's good. But from a player standpoint it doesn't do anything good:

the twinks get free, uber easy kills... and that's not even fun, that's just kinda like, pfaw, whats the point?

Then as a med suit nub you get your ass handed to you a few times and similarly, just think, this is stupid.

I mean, no PVPer gives two sh*ts about med suit nubs who have XP imps on they don't give you a adrenaline rush, because they don't pose a threat... so whatever rush you get out of PVP (good PVP)... it's not going to be any good.

It's like going to Columbia to get some real 100% cocaine, and you've lived there for a year doing the good stuff, then you head home to south Dakota and the cocaine has been cut with anything white 4 times and is sitting at 70% purity by the time you do it off a toilet lid in some crappy biker bar on the outskirts of the city. It's not the same thing.