Thread: A Suggestion For Increased Paid Subscribers

A Suggestion For Increased Paid Subscribers

Hello! Just came back to AO -again- for the umpteenth time :-)

Here is a little suggestion for what could make it more attractive to be a subscriber:

Make a Util item that boosts Rubi-Ka XP gain by 100% up to 200 when worn and sub paid. Dont think Shadowlands needs an xp-gain. This would bring more life back to the random missions without making them too good. Bonus must be connected to account status (paid or not). And when I say xp-gain I mean mob and mission reward xp in Rubi-Ka.
    Ingame names;
    Slayertank 220 enf | Slayerbabe 200 adv | Mythic 175 mp
    Xziztenzia 180 doc | Loveleet 205 engie | Babita 175 crat
    Slayershade 59 shade | Savio 213 NT (main) | Anlor 201 mp
    Slayerfixer1 213 fixer | Bjirk 220 sold | Murder101 178 trader |

I could get behind this.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Im in..
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Excellent idea!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

should work

Bump.

I've been wishing they would do something like this for years now.

Bumpin'
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

First suggestion would be to give us the chance to re-sub (re-activate) a frozen account with Grace. A lot of players do have more than enough creds to buy Grace with ingame credits, but hesitate to pay real-life money (like me).
    I am pretty sure that there will be an increased number of old-timers simply reactivating to have a look at the new content IF they might do this without any real money.
    Other games already have that option, the AO community is asking for this for more than a year - but FC is not listening. Maybe FC didn't see that each Grace which is used has to be bought beforehand, so bringing money into FCs account, enabling FC to maintain the game, paying its employees etc. Every Grace not bought brings.... nothing.

KD