Thread: Insignia of Gilthar - Drops in Scheol

Insignia of Gilthar - Drops in Scheol

I've killed a large number of beasties (mostly in dungeons) but still haven't seen any Gilthar sigs drop in Scheol. The previous SL play areas had plenty of sig drops for the next area. Any ideas?

Mods..please move to Knowledge Database forum....sorry...thanks
    Last edited by Dogberry; Aug 20th, 2015 at 12:14:44.

Somphes/regular mobs near garden shrines drop them in Adonis. Also if you talk to the two Yuttos you pass on the way to Adonis they will give you insigs.

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...nis%2F&pid=483
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogberry View Post
    The previous SL play areas had plenty of sig drops for the next area.
    Scheol sigs in ely? I thought they all got nerfed out a while back Pen sigs are easy to find though.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Somphes/regular mobs near garden shrines drop them in Adonis. Also if you talk to the two Yuttos you pass on the way to Adonis they will give you insigs.

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...nis%2F&pid=483
    Yeah...wast just wondering about drops in Scheol...got Ocra sigs in Ely (and spec 2 drops in Nasc)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Scheol sigs in ely? I thought they all got nerfed out a while back Pen sigs are easy to find though.
    maybe it's a 'hiccup' but I've found a few in SL dungeons in Ely...especially the Stormshelter dungeon where I try and complete research

Quote Originally Posted by Dogberry View Post
    maybe it's a 'hiccup' but I've found a few in SL dungeons in Ely...especially the Stormshelter dungeon where I try and complete research
    Wow, I specifically went to those statics a few months back hunting for Scheol sigs and didn't find a single one all afternoon. My luck sucks

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union