Thread: Aura Magnifier

Aura Magnifier

Hey all!

First time posting to the Dojo, be kind. :3

I have a 220 MA that I am working on gear for. At the moment I don't really have the opportunity to do Collector runs because I was told MA aren't wanted for pick up groups and my org isn't running it at the moment. My option left is Tara.

Unfortunately I am Clan and have literally zero chance to get the back drop off Tara as it is camped by an Omni raid bot which refuses to sell lootrights.

Is the Aura Magnifier worth it? Should I continue to sit LFT for collector runs or just suck it up and stick with my Reanimated Gladiator?

Thanks for the advice!

I'd say look for something else. There's plenty of other items out there, depending on your build.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

well aura Maginifier is what i use for max damage runs... But why would you even build max damage MA since there are many other professions. For allaround build other back items are way better. Pick nearly anything and its better.

Also for short bursts gladiator 5/5 cloak and its special short buff are better aswell. So... its not the greatest item ever this Aura Magnifier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Aura Magnifier quite often drops from Collector body (not chest) so you can do collector on some other alt and relog if it drops or buy lootrights.
    I did that on my level 150 MA and few days ago my team sold 1 as well.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

My MA is 220, I guess I was reading guides that said it was one of the best backs for me. Unfortunately I have no other 220 alts to run collector with. Is MA frequently left out of groups? I seem to have a hard time finding them.
    Malope - 220/23 Opifex MA, working on research. Maltra - 150/5 Trader.

its hard to find a team for everything lately, doesnt matter which prof you are. solution is founding the team yourself!

I would say spirit shroud is better than aura mag, could require the same amount of camping though

As Tsuniko said, think it's time for a little Penumbra farming man. Notum Scourges farming that is. I once tried a whole afternoon and came back empty-handed, but I also managed to have a drop after less than 10 kills the day after... Be patient!

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246889

You can r-click that back Item so it turns into a different version. There are five versions in total, enjoy yourself!
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed