Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What agent are you these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Is it fun?
    Do you thing that makes you great pvper?
    [selfcensored more questions in order not to get more infraction points]
    I understand you!

I too, feel the same way!

Nobody should be allowed to make a kill in Anarchy online against me! I mean, wth right? who would want to kill me, and even if they DID want to, the mechanics that they have used are 1. probably an exploit, and 2. if they did it without an exploit (yea right) they must be using a known OP mechanic that they're simply leaning on as a crutch.

Gosh darn it, I'm so glad we've had this talk. Now you know there's someone else who is also the centre of the universe. God forbid I ever meet you in Battlestation, it's likely to cause a time-space continuum breakdown and, I know if that happens, you'll be the one stuck in a black hole, because I'm favoured above all other people, I mean pixels.

Not very active anymore on this toon. He's just a buffing and test toon with Xan AS / Dreadloch atm.
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

@Awinun, there is not a single profession in this game thats required any amount of skill because 60% of winning ist based on Equipment and the rest ist your profession and your "skill" to build perklines.

In my opinion you have no idea about pvp and ao. Agent ist a ganker an know we have the perks to do our job.
    Keep in mind: 90 % of BS ppl are doing dailys and pvm and they are not real pvp player. It is still very hard to instant kill a real pvper and now we have massive less def. If we cant kill ppl very fast, we get killed very fast.
    Last edited by Allure; Sep 7th, 2015 at 11:29:10.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I understand you!

I too, feel the same way!

Nobody should be allowed to make a kill in Anarchy online against me! I mean, wth right? who would want to kill me, and even if they DID want to, the mechanics that they have used are 1. probably an exploit, and 2. if they did it without an exploit (yea right) they must be using a known OP mechanic that they're simply leaning on as a crutch.

Gosh darn it, I'm so glad we've had this talk. Now you know there's someone else who is also the centre of the universe. God forbid I ever meet you in Battlestation, it's likely to cause a time-space continuum breakdown and, I know if that happens, you'll be the one stuck in a black hole, because I'm favoured above all other people, I mean pixels.
    As "Pixel" I've found a way to return from the death, call it a fix! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdrMuKpaCI < after watching the whole vid you'll understand how!

@McKnuckle it is not worth to waste time replaying to your post ...

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    @Awinun, there is not a single profession in this game thats required any amount of skill because 60% of winning ist based on Equipment and the rest ist your profession and your "skill" to build perklines.
    Its obvious that we differently understand word "skill", you probably define skill as a mix of speed of keyboard/mouse bashing and reflexes/eye=>hand coordination.
    AO is not Counter Strike and for me a big part of skill is : how you build, twink and equip your character and what strategy you use against certain professions.

In my opinion you have no idea about pvp and ao. Agent ist a ganker an know we have the perks to do our job.
    You must be right 12 years of playing AO has taught me nothing and I am a clueless noob. Agent was always/often a ganker (way back some agents had balls to attack before somebody started capping) but even before 18.7 the best agent twinks were deadly. Now almost any moron in average gear can pretend to be "god of pvp" ...

Keep in mind: 90 % of BS ppl are doing dailys and pvm and they are not real pvp player.
    So what? How does it influence a fact that agents are OP?

It is still very hard to instant kill a real pvper and now we have massive less def. If we cant kill ppl very fast, we get killed very fast.
    Now you have shown your ignorance
    Somehow I do not see a lot of dead agent bodies all over BS...
    Is it because of AMS? (FP sold) Is it beacuse of CH and other heals (FP Doc)
    FP Enf and MP are also popular (depends on level) but they all have 1 thing in common THEY ARE HARD TO KILL AND DO NOT GET KILLED VERY FAST (as you wrote) ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

@McKnuckle it is not worth to waste time replaying to your post ...

Its obvious that we differently understand word "skill", you probably define skill as a mix of speed of keyboard/mouse bashing and reflexes/eye=>hand coordination.
    AO is not Counter Strike and for me a big part of skill is : how you build, twink and equip your character and what strategy you use against certain professions.

You must be right 12 years of playing AO has taught me nothing and I am a clueless noob. Agent was always/often a ganker (way back some agents had balls to attack before somebody started capping) but even before 18.7 the best agent twinks were deadly. Now almost any moron in average gear can pretend to be "god of pvp" ...

So what? How does it influence a fact that agents are OP?

Now you have shown your ignorance
    Somehow I do not see a lot of dead agent bodies all over BS...
    Is it because of AMS? (FP sold) Is it beacuse of CH and other heals (FP Doc)
    FP Enf and MP are also popular (depends on level) but they all have 1 thing in common THEY ARE HARD TO KILL AND DO NOT GET KILLED VERY FAST (as you wrote) ...
    I'm talking about tl7: agents are atm perfectly fine. People should remember that we are at the end of summer and most real pvper arent back yet. We can kill (we are assassin) but skilled player (FM stim/def tool) can avoid insta gank.
    From defensive points, in FP doc, 30 sec CH, Evac and New LE are nice combo but any smart pvper will kill really fast an agent.
    To sum up we kill fast we die fast ^^ (And yes agents staying in sneak 90% are boring!)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

What can you say about pvm performance, like dpm and soloability in different lvl ranges?

Agents are actually more than fine, how Dritst said, kill or get killed.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    I'm talking about tl7: agents are atm perfectly fine. People should remember that we are at the end of summer and most real pvper arent back yet. We can kill (we are assassin) but skilled player (FM stim/def tool) can avoid insta gank.
    From defensive points, in FP doc, 30 sec CH, Evac and New LE are nice combo but any smart pvper will kill really fast an agent.
    To sum up we kill fast we die fast ^^ (And yes agents staying in sneak 90% are boring!)
    Perks hit too easy and too hard. 255% nanodmg from two lines is simply too much and AR-check not to mention.
    There is no time to react as crat for example. There is no defence I can cycle all day. I just can react with DtB but its too late.
    Perks off sneak are already running and death even with absorb, stim whatever is safe ... not sure if they even need AS nowadays.

Agent gave me on fixer with more than 4,6 static def + limber just with AS and 1 perk ~10k dmg. Squishy they are, as long as u got at least 2 ppl on them...... otherwise nope, they are not.
    He ates my whole alpha on fixer, just ch'ed and then? My perks have longer recharge than ch and crit hits + capped AS still hurt

Maybe I have to play a TL7 agent to say everything is perfect xD

Is it fun?
    Do you thing that makes you great pvper?
    [selfcensored more questions in order not to get more infraction points]
    No actually, it makes me feel empty, like the first time i went to the Amsterdam redlight...

I get what Drist is saying, but he is one of the exceptions, he is a master at the Agent prof. Been PvP'ing him for awhile on all types of toons :P He can half ass at a "gank" and still come through on top

that's why I said it reminded me of when Soldiers got Dshark, Traders could get 100% reflect etc. too many now just sneak, hit key binds and win. if a agent fails a gank, and sticks around, they die and quick

but just ordering the perks right so stun / snare land right with some hard hitting perks ...

Pretty much the way I used to play my Agent is dead in favor of the Letah agent vision.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

"Perks hit too easy and too hard. 255% nanodmg from two lines is simply too much and AR-check not to mention.
    There is no time to react as crat for example."

Lets make one example:

Bevfore:
    Concussive Shot: Projectile -2393 .. -4443
    The Shot: Energy -6500 .. -8000

After:
    Concussive Shot: Projectile 1126 to 2251
    The Shot: Energy 3664 to 4414

The reason for Agents got 255 % Add Dmg on Perks is, that Perk-Dmg needs to scale to our lvl. You cant get the 255 % Add.Dam on Perks below 220! All perks got a massive dmg reduction up to more than 50 %.

Take a look on Agent before 18.7: They got THE SAME PERK DMG before and after 18.7!

So whats changed?

Attackpeed on Perk are increased and the landing chance are increased.

The main problem is not the Perk-Dmg, the main problem is the high landing chance!

In fact, the landing chance are way to good. 90 % Def skill on Dodge AND 100 % Attak-Raiting on Attak is way to mutch.
    In a first step they should rise the def skil up to 100 % Dodge and see how its works.
    Crats, Fixer and other high evaders like MA`s needs to be unperkable for Def-Agents. Only if a Agent chose the way for a 10 seconds "Omfg-AR-Twinked-Glasskanon", Agents should be able to perk high evaders.

Another VERY BIG problem is, (I am not 100% sure but i think there is a bug) that there is a BUG on Ranges Perks. I think, that Perks with 100 % Attak-Rating checks on your current AR+AAO. Yes AAO is two times counted. I am not realy sure on this, but FunCom should check this...(Thats also the reason why Agents and other ranges profession are able to full perk high evaders.)

And keep in Mind: The most ppl are dont have skilled DEFLECT!!!!!! AS have a significant change (9 %) to deal ZERO dmg!This is a massive nerv for AS professions and Agents aswell. But if you dont skill deflect, then its your own problem.

I think, they should rise up the def check on most Perks on 100 % Dodge or 105 %. Still one or two Perks like the Stun (CS) can have a 90 % Check to interrupt heal and the like but not the massive Dmg Perks like Assassinate.

Agents were extremely lovely back in the days when cap was 40% and they PE/rifle/cs instaed pretty much everything that moves without blockers.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Keep in mind: 90 % of BS ppl are doing dailys and pvm and they are not real pvp player. It is still very hard to instant kill a real pvper and now we have massive less def. If we cant kill ppl very fast, we get killed very fast.
    You should say hi to Animality
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf