Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ¨Servers down?

¨Servers down?

it fails updating dimensions and login handler nagging when trying to login
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Seems so, I can't log in and several others are saying the same on the Facebook page.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

experiencing problems with login handler as well. often disconnects. some of my org mates complain of the same things. started yesterday.
    //Kavey - Universally hated

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    Mich's posts in that thread go back to February ... this would seem to be a new occurrence.

Emma

I have issues right now to log in. Anarchy crashed 5 minutes ago and can't log in.
    Anyone else?
    Ventor: lvl 220 PVP-Engi (RK-2)...
    Edenbeast: lvl 129 adv
    Linchpin: lvl 32 agent
    Innerspirit: lvl 136 doc
    Trifixion: lvl 1 trader (froob transfer acct)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Mich's posts in that thread go back to February ... this would seem to be a new occurrence.

Emma
    nope this is an issue that happends to diffrent people at diffrent times.. it happend to me like 1-2 months ago.. change firewall settings as mentioned in the post.

nope this is an issue that happends to diffrent people at diffrent times.. it happend to me like 1-2 months ago.. change firewall settings as mentioned in the post.
    Nope this happened to several people all at the same time while logged in.

It was not the issue you're linking to.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Ah, could this be why the patching for the new client is telling me 4 or 5 hrs to complete?

update: This was going to be my first re-install since getting W10...no joy. Now patching old client and while that's making snail like progress it is progress. The new client patching I gave up on for now.

update to update: well old client patching got all jealous and declared "I can go slower then new client patching, so there!" and proceeded to show it...so no AO at all for me. Luckily, I have other things to play with like Hunting Dinosaurs or Repopulating a planet or blowing up Tanks or killing Hellbugs.
    Last edited by Literary; Sep 6th, 2015 at 16:28:23. Reason: further comments

No answer on this situation?is getting really annoying.can someone from Funcom tell us when will get fix?

Thank you in advance.
    &Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Nope this happened to several people all at the same time while logged in.

It was not the issue you're linking to.
    Well over the past weeks I saw several people get this same issue, login handler timing out, dc on zone, not updating dimensions etc. For those I spoke to opening up the ports resolved the issue, but ofcourse were speaking about funcom, so I dunno maybe their playing with server settings and messed up something else trying to resolve this issue.. But atleast it was worth posting it here as opening the ports resolved it for alot of people before..

Well over the past weeks I saw several people get this same issue, login handler timing out, dc on zone, not updating dimensions etc. For those I spoke to opening up the ports resolved the issue, but ofcourse were speaking about funcom, so I dunno maybe their playing with server settings and messed up something else trying to resolve this issue.. But atleast it was worth posting it here as opening the ports resolved it for alot of people before..
    These where players from several different countries with several different windows versions in different zones all crashing at the same time. ...better call mulder and scully
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    These where players from several different countries with several different windows versions in different zones all crashing at the same time. ...better call mulder and scully
    Well thats nothing diffrent from what I had, for some reason I couldn't ping chat.d1.funcom.com or chat.d2.funcom.com.. fixing parts resolved that.. nothing zone our country related.. Simple hamster roulette!

Yeah we had 3 Norwegians, two brits x2 mericans x1 and assorted 7 Euro's all crash and get the same server down problem, and everyone had "no forums" problem too was other people posting in the unofficial AO Facebook page too.

All at the same time. heh hampsters

It keeps getting disconected when im zonning or sometimes when i start quests in different zones like the one from Broken Shore - Defend from the Attackers.Really none cares Or someone offer a resolution/solution at least?
    Ty for the support.

AoC has downtime today, and AO also today maybe. Could the downtime tomorrow maybe be announced wrong?
    Gone

Can anyone login now?

Hmm..just home and yes I can log in
    Gone

I got disconnected last night in the middle of an AI raid. Had the general down to about 10-20%. When I logged back in the general was gone and cloaking was enabled and healed. It must be serverside. Was like a rollback of sorts.

I've given up trying to reinstall AO. The install files for either old or new client dl fine and the install works all the way up to "Patch"...and then it's hours for the patch to get done. it's almost as if it's dl'ing the patch over a 56k dialup connection.

Since I'm not having any trouble dl'ing from Steam and GOG and am able to play WoT, GW2, WoWS, Defiance, PS2, ARk, & The Repopulation w/o issue it's an AO problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast