Thread: old rk nano rechargers/Treatment Laboratory

old rk nano rechargers/Treatment Laboratory

The new kits have that nasty "Must not have allied characters in combat" tag that makes them really hard to use in team. So boost the nano/hp heal of the old kits, then monster parts and notum chips would be used for tradeskilling kits rather than bloodplasma/junk.

i think because the old kits have this advantage, they should not have the heal amounts changed.

atm the recharge of the old kits is longer and the heal itself is less than half compared to the new kits with similar reqs

Quote Originally Posted by ixsike View Post
    The new kits have that nasty "Must not have allied characters in combat" tag that makes them really hard to use in team. So boost the nano/hp heal of the old kits, then monster parts and notum chips would be used for tradeskilling kits rather than bloodplasma/junk.
    If someone is willing to go to the effort of crafting new stims, they should certainly be worth using. Bump for this idea.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Again, because they can be used when not directly in combat but with your allies in combat, I feel this advantage alone offsets the lower healing and higher recharge.

For any class that is not directly being attacked by something this is a huge boost to healing and I don't think it's necessary to be changed.

game is stupid easy, the dev's have never boosted the enviroment monsters when they released expansions and updates with love etc. most be over 6 years ago now since i ever wanted to team a doc for inf hard, the healing isnt neded becose we got to much overpowerd toolsets.
    so dont think we ned boosted kits.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Sep 15th, 2015 at 13:13:33.