Thread: BattleStation Mini-Missions

BattleStation Mini-Missions

I would like to request BattleStation Mini-Missions.

Currently, the overall goal is to be the first side to obtain 500 points by holding 4 points in the BS. This objective is fun, but it does get quite bland after a while.

I would like to see the addition of smaller reward mini-missions such as:

Kill 5 players of the 'X' profession.
    Kill 3 players of the 'X' profession and Kill 3 players of the 'Y' profession.
    Capture Point A 'X' times.
    Kill 'X' amount of players in a single round.
    Kill a player in a Mechanized Assault Vehicle.
    Kill a player in an Anti-Personal Turret.
    Collect 'X' amount of VP Sticks.
    Kill 'X' amount of players whilst in a team.

You could even make these profession specific such as:
    Fixer - Root/Snare 5 players
    Doctor - Heal a player that is near death (Under 10% HP)
    Bureaucrat - Calm another pet user's pet.
    Enforcer - Use Rage to break out of a root.

This would provide objective-based missions for non-PvPers who don't necessarily enjoy PvPing and the profession-specific objectives would also assist in teaching professions how to utilize their toolsets. Additionally, my individual hopes are that this would increase the attendance at BattleStations and maybe even turn people on to PvP once they learn how to use certain tactics. Another added bonus (something that I liked back when the old PvP title system was in place) is that not everyone would be attacking the same target. People might be focused on completing their objective to the point that they don't operate as a team to take out the appropriate professions first. You would have to balance your survival versus your own personal gain - Something that promotes the true idea of Anarchy
    Last edited by Bluecheeze2; Sep 22nd, 2015 at 00:08:28.