Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I did a check for updates this morning and it said there is a new version available ... however, clicking OK did not start the update. Is this where we go to your site to get the latest update?

Emma

edit: It eventually asked if we wanted to update, after we started Anarchy ... but then we needed to close Anarchy in order for the update to proceed. Not sure if that was a coincidence or if the 'do you want to update' waits for the game to be running.

What changed, is there something we should be checking?
    It checks for update when restoring from being minimized
    But you can always get the latest version at http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/aolight/IALight-beta.msi

Edit: Yep, checking for updates manually actually disabled updates -_-
    This has now been fixed!
    Last edited by MrPete; Oct 12th, 2015 at 17:12:27.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Will the identify function at any point also list clumps not just processed bio-materials as it seems to do now?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Yep, checking for updates manually actually disabled updates -_-
    This has now been fixed!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Will the identify function at any point also list clumps not just processed bio-materials as it seems to do now?
    What now? The only thing it shows now is the clumps, and not the processed parts.
    I'll get them both listed in the next update.

Would you like dna soup / dna cocktail etc listed as well?

What now? The only thing it shows now is the clumps, and not the processed parts.
    I'll get them both listed in the next update.

Would you like dna soup / dna cocktail etc listed as well?
    Don't really track those. But it seems it doesn't see two 296QL clumps I have either pristine or mutated... Opened other one them and now it shows in list as mutated...
    Last edited by Ekarona; Oct 12th, 2015 at 19:26:23.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Anyone [except angler] running into issues with injecting the listener into AO?

Can't seem to track down the cause of this.

Sorry, I don't even know what the listener is ...

Emma

Anyone [except angler] running into issues with injecting the listener into AO?

Can't seem to track down the cause of this.
    I assume this would be it, from the log file:

2015-11-07 18:25:57,653 WARN [ItemsLight.AOInjector]: Could not inject dll into process 9712

Running windows 10 on a clean install, last item assistant I had working was on win 7 to win 10 update.

edit, had a dig around in the logs etc and found this:

2015-11-07 19:00:28,650 INFO [ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: Attempting to detect anarchy online..
    2015-11-07 19:00:28,730 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Parsing item database..
    This may take a while.
    2015-11-07 19:00:28,730 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-11-07 19:00:28,735 DEBUG[ItemsLight.AODBConverter]: No path to anarchy online found, skipping update.

It basically just sits on the "parsing item database..." loading bar when you start it so I assume it's just doing loops of failing to find the anarchy install.

Itemslight.exe.config shows:

<setting name="pathToAnarchy" serializeAs="String">
    <value />

so it seems to just not be finding the anarchy online path for some reason, doesn't seem to be an option to input it manually either.
    Last edited by Balneator; Nov 7th, 2015 at 20:25:19.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Balneator View Post
    Itemslight.exe.config shows:

<value />

so it seems to just not be finding the anarchy online path for some reason, doesn't seem to be an option to input it manually either.

Yeah it lacks a manual way to set it, it will keep looking for the anarchy client running

Client is running, so for some reason it's not finding it.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT

You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.

Client is running, so for some reason it's not finding it.
    Do you know how to open up a command line window?
    If so, try running the find.exe file and see if it locates AO or not.

Not 100% on running things from command line but I think this is right, and it just responds with one line?

C:\Users\*******>"D:\Anarchy Utils\ItemAssistant\find.exe"
    SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED TOKEN PRIVILEGES

Log still shows:
    2015-11-08 12:38:47,640 INFO [ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: Attempting to detect anarchy online..
    2015-11-08 12:38:47,703 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Parsing item database..
    This may take a while.
    2015-11-08 12:38:47,703 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-11-08 12:38:47,703 DEBUG[ItemsLight.AODBConverter]: No path to anarchy online found, skipping update.

Get the same result running that exe as admin, compatibility for windows7, xp etc.

Is there a file I can change manually in notepad etc to point it the right way?
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT

Not 100% on running things from command line but I think this is right, and it just responds with one line?

C:\Users\*******>"D:\Anarchy Utils\ItemAssistant\find.exe"
    SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED TOKEN PRIVILEGES
    ?
    Nice catch! Lemme get a patch for that.. =)

Meanwhile, a temporary fix would be to go to : %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\ItemsLight
    Sort by date modified and go in the most recent directory and access the topmost 'ItemsLight.exe_Url_********' directory.
    inside that one you access the most recent directory (one for each version)

And inside user.config you set:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
    <userSettings>
    <ItemsLight.Properties.Settings>
    <value>E:\Games\or\something\wherever\the\game\mig ht\be\Anarchy Online</value>
    </setting>
    </ItemsLight.Properties.Settings>
    </userSettings>
    </configuration>

It's a freaking hassle, but it will get the job done.. I'll get a better fix out
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 8th, 2015 at 14:27:12.

That appears to get it to import the DB etc, but still has this issue:

2015-11-08 13:35:46,003 WARN [ItemsLight.AOInjector]: Could not inject dll into process 1884

However when reloading to try a character I could zone on (before I checked logs) it did change to:

2015-11-08 13:35:52,007 WARN [ItemsLight.AOInjector]: Could not inject dll into process 11688

so it does at least appear to be detecting the anarchy clients running now.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT

That appears to get it to import the DB etc, but still has this issue:

2015-11-08 13:35:46,003 WARN [ItemsLight.AOInjector]: Could not inject dll into process 1884

However when reloading to try a character I could zone on (before I checked logs) it did change to:

2015-11-08 13:35:52,007 WARN [ItemsLight.AOInjector]: Could not inject dll into process 11688

so it does at least appear to be detecting the anarchy clients running now.
    I've updated the latest version to let you manually set the folder (not that it matters at this point )

But yeah I suspected as much, if you're getting access denied on even reading the filename, you're bound to get access denied on injecting into the process.
    *) Does the old AOIA work for you?
    *) Do you have any anti virus running?
    *) Do you have any other intrusive programs running? (something hyper paranoid ala peerblocker, but for programs?)

Old AOIA also doesn't work, I have an antivirus but I've never found it intrusive and the only thing it's eaten recently is some adware (after I first installed IALight) nothing else intrusive unless windows defender is interfering, and you can't permanently turn it off in W10.

edit: Now WORKING!! Simple fix... run as administrator in compatibility settings.
    Last edited by Balneator; Nov 8th, 2015 at 15:13:47.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT

the only thing it's eaten recently is some adware (after I first installed IALight)
    I can assure you it did not come from IALight.

If in doubt, you can run IALight trough ILSpy and it will reveal the entire source code for the program. Nothing obfuscated, nothing to hide

I can assure you it did not come from IALight.

If in doubt, you can run IALight trough ILSpy and it will reveal the entire source code for the program. Nothing obfuscated, nothing to hide
    Just to clarify so it doesn't blow up beyond all proportion, what I mean is it was long enough after I installed IALight to be unrelated.

Anyway now I have it working, a suggestion (since I first released it was working opening up the log file) you have a count in there for number of containers, would be cool to see this on the summary screen - I'd love to know the ridiculous number of containers/items I have in total on all my characters
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT

Anyway now I have it working, a suggestion (since I first released it was working opening up the log file) you have a count in there for number of containers, would be cool to see this on the summary screen - I'd love to know the ridiculous number of containers/items I have in total on all my characters
    Added!

Cant recall the exact number.. but one guy who sent me his db file had around 1700 backpacks, if i recall correctly..
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 8th, 2015 at 16:22:39.

Why, whyyyy I decided to give this tool a try after playing AO for like 13 years?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast