The most up to date Item Assistant
Contains all the feature of the original AOIA, along with additional feature:
* Can import from the old AOIA
* In-game /summary to list your character credits and locations (where you last logged off) [optional]
* In-game /WP for waypoints to your characters [optional]
* In-game /ia for a small ingame menu with summary/wp/etc
* Tracking of credits on GMI
* Notification of sale on GMI
* Tracking of items stored on GMI
* Supports both Auno and AOItems
* Can right-click to rename backpacks
* Can right-click on items to search AOGMI.com
* Multiple dimension support (test server / beta / live)
* Can list buff items (mainly items for 220 alpha / CL twinking)
* Automatic updates [optional]
* Automatically reports any crashes [optional]
* Icon by paperjockey
It is recommended to install it at the default location, due to the auto updater.
Prerequisite: .Net Framework 4
Running into injection problems? Try running it as administrator in compatibility settings.
IA never starts? Avast anti virus has a chip on it shoulder, make sure you add an exception for IA light, even if it doesn't complain.
Obs: Incompatible with tinfoil hats.