Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Hm, Buffs tab doesn't work at all anymore after latest update. I updated, starteedit, let it be for about 30 minutes.... and it doesn't work. Should I reinstall from scratch ?
    What does not work? It shows no items? Could be it's still processing the database, any chance you could send me the log file?

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Beta version that you gave a few pots above dosenät seem to auto-update when i ask it to via the "check for updates" it just pops up a windows saying that i have to uninstall that version first when it tries to install after downloading.
    working as intended perhaps?
    If you get the options repair/uninstall, it means you're on the latest version already.

Will soon push an update for the following issues:
    * Some patterns not displaying correctly (already fixed, saving it for the next update)
    * Alphabetical sorting of character names in the dropdown
    * Buffs tab not being able to search by slot [working on it]
    Last edited by MrPete; Feb 13th, 2016 at 15:48:59.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    What does not work? It shows no items? Could be it's still processing the database, any chance you could send me the log file?
    It shows no items. It's not processing the database (I doubt it would've taken that long on my system anyways, as it is running on an SSD on a up-to-date setup.) Sent you the log with comments in privatemessage.
    Last edited by Jihnna; Feb 13th, 2016 at 19:10:11.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Hm, seems IA Light actually has stopped working alltogether... It is not refreshing/updating, not tracking anything (even when I run it in administrator mode)

Update : Completely removed it (not just by uninstall, but by removing it's folder in appdata and such as well) 3 times and reinstalled... No luck... Ended up completely removing it as it just keeps looping the same errormessage all the time, filling up logfiles.

Update 2 : Thought maybe it was a .Net Framework 4 problem, so downloaded and tried to reinstall, but got message popping up saying that it's already part of the system and doesn't need reinstall (Win10 64-bit)
    Last edited by Jihnna; Feb 13th, 2016 at 19:09:20.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    It shows no items. It's not processing the database (I doubt it would've taken that long on my system anyways, as it is running on an SSD on a up-to-date setup.) Sent you the log with comments in privatemessage.
    It runs slowly because It's configured to run slowly.
    This is mainly to let the program remain operational without forcing the user to sit around waiting.

I've patched the client and sent you a new link via private message. See if it helps any.

Also fixed a bug which cause your crash report not to get sent to me

Anyone who have run into the OutOfMemoryException, and is willing to dedicate some time to narrowing it down?

I see 19 cases reported just the past 4 days, yet cannot for the life of me reproduce the issue.
    I've got 20 hours of IA usage with both new and old client running, random searches, item lookups, etc.. but cannot for the life of me reproduce it.

Have anyone noticed a high memory usage by IA?
    Or is this something that happens suddenly, having noticed a low memory usage just prior to the issue?

No sorting/ordering applied.
    Whats more useful? Alphabetical or last played?
    Personally I'd prefer alphabetical because I have, erm, rather a lot or characters

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    I've always used it, it helped when friends in org were asking for items of a certain range and I could post what I had easily.
    Or when you're twinking a character and you're not sure what qls you could get on, you post your range and figure it out right there.

It was a really nice feature.
    I was just about to request that this old feature is brought back, as it is very useful and to this day used by the remaining + and ++ users in our everyday org life, putting a lite user at a disadvantage.

Additional idea I've had is perhaps the function to allow adding desired items from the recently re-added /loot (?) feature to budabot !loot perhaps through "add" link in script.

edit: haven't experienced the memory exception lately, in spite of fairly heavy use, but I'll pay attention when it resurfaces.
    Last edited by Qiquan; Feb 16th, 2016 at 13:19:14.
    Testicol.
    QIQUAN 220/30/70 DPS MA SUGUTOHTER 220/30/65 PVM DOC
    HAVOCK 220/30/70 TNK ENF ETC
    ASJAPULK 220/30/70 PVP CRT RED TIGERS. ORG

I'll need more details on how its added to budabot, we run our own custom orgbot, so not a clue how buda works

Anyone who have run into the OutOfMemoryException, and is willing to dedicate some time to narrowing it down?
    I had the error on sunday. I started ao light in the morning but didn't use it. In the evening I started AO on the old client and after a while I got the exception. I have no idea how the memory usage was. Will report if I see it again and I can test stuff for you at the weekend
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Latest update seemed to have messed up the /loot script so that aoia ad part and item link targets work just fine, but the list itself is populated with Unknown items, all of them. Very odd, but never had it before last suggested patch. Character filter is an important improvement though.
    Testicol.
    QIQUAN 220/30/70 DPS MA SUGUTOHTER 220/30/65 PVM DOC
    HAVOCK 220/30/70 TNK ENF ETC
    ASJAPULK 220/30/70 PVP CRT RED TIGERS. ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Qiquan View Post
    Latest update seemed to have messed up the /loot script so that aoia ad part and item link targets work just fine, but the list itself is populated with Unknown items, all of them.
    Fixed.

Update manually if this is a pressing issue. http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/IALight.msi

If anyone gets a fatal error message try this out, IA worked fine yesterday but when i logged in today and started the app i got fatal error messages, after playing around uninstalling and reinstalling i fixed it by downloading a backup from yesterday since i configured it to send backups to my onedrive so after i downloaded the backup and replaced it worked. Havent tried playing yet but the app itself gives no error messages
    Main :Radiant2 : Lvl 220 Ma
    46 alts to many to mention :P
    Members of Storm

"View Item" stopped working for me after the last update ... (indepedent of "Prefer AOItems")

Kemi: Update manually and it should resolve itself. Already noticed it in the automatic reports and fixed it =)

What is the correct link?
    http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/IALight-beta.msi (linked on the webpage)
    or
    http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/IALight.msi (in this thread)?

Tried both neither version fixed the problem for me.

(not sure if the second one really installed since it offered me only repair and remove options instead of the usual install procedure...)

Try again now, updated installer version number.
    Probably forgot in the last update.

In your case(kemi) the latter, but for really outdated clients its the first one.

Thanks now view items works again.

Overall responsiveness of the program seems to be better in that version also.

Minor general update annoyances (independent of this particular update):
    - the installer does not remember the install path of previous installs - have to browse for it each time when updating
    - the "Prefer AOItems" setting seems to be switched to off after updates

Man this looks so much better than the old AOIA. Thanks for putting in all the time and effort into this. I have just got 2 accounts basically loaded and just scratching the surface of all this includes. Can't wait to really dig into it!! Keep up the good work
    Pack of Noobs................................Dawn Of War
    Fixenz: lvl 220/30/70.................wolfgang951:lvl 220/30/70
    Gizmoduck: lvl 164.................wolfsdoc: lvl 210/24/28
    Helltopay: lvl 200......................wolfkeep: lvl 200/21/35
    burninuplvls: lvl 25....................wolfstech lvl 204
    Mpfixenz: lvl 108.......................wolffix: lvl 150/18/35
    Sliceomatics: lvl 97....................wolftrade: lvl 154

Hi,

I've just installed one update to IA:Light (probably last BETA Version 1.0.5904.37646) and I've noticed that the HDD is now running 99% of the time while IA is running.
    I let it do so for about 2h thinking "ok maybe it need to recreate / upadte some IA references" ... but after that time it was still been used by IA.
    Can you please check if there is something intended or you can do something about it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tronnox View Post
    Hi,

I've just installed one update to IA:Light (probably last BETA Version 1.0.5904.37646) and I've noticed that the HDD is now running 99% of the time while IA is running.
    I let it do so for about 2h thinking "ok maybe it need to recreate / upadte some IA references" ... but after that time it was still been used by IA.
    Can you please check if there is something intended or you can do something about it.

Thanks
    Mind sending me your log file? (Settings -> View logs)

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast