Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 346

Thread: Item Assistant

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Will get it fixed in the next update!
    In general, when you do an update do we all need to manually update each time? Assuming we do is there a version number or something so we can tell if we are current or not?

    I am thinking of switching over to your current version. I am currently using aoia 1.1.6.2, is that too old to import to yours? If I start from scratch, is it like before ... login each character and open all bkpks in inventory and then bring each bag out/in from their bank?

    I haven't checked your site ... maybe you already have all this information.

    Emma

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    try http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/aolight/test2.msi -- Resolves your issues? =)
    Yep, the problem with capital or lower case is solved.

    Another bug: Items listed under Buffs - for example "Treatment" gives a list of all items, but all with the same QL. I seriously doubt that I have about 18 Docaholic's Ring in QL 268 or 8 Ring of Presence in QL 200. Same with other abilities - Nova Dillon all in QL200, Miy's Helmets in QL245 etc etc.

    And one thing which also happens in the original IA: I transferred a char from let's say account "main2" to account "main" about 4 months ago. Char still is shown as under "main2". I tried to "archive" that char - and now it's under Dimension "Archived" and can't be move to anywhere . It should be shown under account "main".

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    In general, when you do an update do we all need to manually update each time? Assuming we do is there a version number or something so we can tell if we are current or not?

    I am thinking of switching over to your current version. I am currently using aoia 1.1.6.2, is that too old to import to yours? If I start from scratch, is it like before ... login each character and open all bkpks in inventory and then bring each bag out/in from their bank?

    I haven't checked your site ... maybe you already have all this information.

    Emma
    You're using the "old" AOIA written in C++, no longer actively developed.
    This thread is for the new item assistant, rewritten in C#, and it has automatic updates.

    All you need to do is download the new version and import the database from your old AOIA install.
    If you run into any issues, just post here and I'll get it fixed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cratbureau View Post
    Another bug: Items listed under Buffs - for example "Treatment" gives a list of all items, but all with the same QL. I seriously doubt that I have about 18 Docaholic's Ring in QL 268 or 8 Ring of Presence in QL 200. Same with other abilities - Nova Dillon all in QL200, Miy's Helmets in QL245 etc etc.
    Unfortunately this feature is merely provided as a 'helping hand', no way intended to be accuate. It's a feature ported from our orgbot into IA

    Quote Originally Posted by Cratbureau View Post
    And one thing which also happens in the original IA: I transferred a char from let's say account "main2" to account "main" about 4 months ago. Char still is shown as under "main2". I tried to "archive" that char - and now it's under Dimension "Archived" and can't be move to anywhere . It should be shown under account "main".
    I'll see what I can do about it.
    But the easiest fix would be for you to delete the character prefs folder under main2. (for that specific character only!)
    The prefs are stored at "%appdata%\..\local\funcom", and IA simply maps the
    Last edited by MrPete; Sep 28th, 2015 at 21:08:47.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  4. #24
    I installed the new AOIA and it came up with no characters, credits, etc. ... so I logged in one of my toons.
    Now it has been "loading" for 15 - 20 minutes. Is that normal?

    Emma

    edit: I didn't see anywhere to tell it where my AO install was.
    Last edited by Emma; Sep 28th, 2015 at 23:30:57.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I installed the new AOIA and it came up with no characters, credits, etc. ... so I logged in one of my toons.
    Now it has been "loading" for 15 - 20 minutes. Is that normal?

    Emma
    Nope.. Think it's related to updating the item database when AO is started after IA.. I'll try to track down the issue!
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Nope.. Think it's related to updating the item database when AO is started after IA.. I'll try to track down the issue!
    Thanks, because it is "still" loading ... and does not want me to close it.

    Does it matter where I installed it? I did not install it into the default location, I prefer a folder outside of "program files". I also did not import my old AOIA db ... it is too messed up with the exact same toons on Test and Live.

    I am running Windows 7 if that matters.

    Emma

    edit: I used task manager to cancel the "loading" window. AOlight stopped soon after. Then I logged a toon into AO first and then started AOlight. This time it said it was updating the AO db and after a minute or so it found 129k items, did some stuff and then opened AOlight.

    Neither my AO or my AOlight are in default locations ...

    edit #2: Does it not like ( 's )? Bags with for example Miy's show in AOlight as Miy's

    edit #3: Way back in the beginning of time ... when there were Markets in our player cities ... before GMI ... before the server merges ... the "old" AOIA had a category on each toon for the contents of their Shop. If you can retrieve the credits we have in each toon's GMI and sales activity ... does that mean you could retrieve a listing of the items the toon has in their GMI inventory? Or would sale orders & buy orders complicate it too much?
    Last edited by Emma; Sep 29th, 2015 at 01:10:49.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    edit #2: Does it not like ( 's )? Bags with for example Miy's show in AOlight as Miy's
    Will get it fixed! =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    edit #3: Way back in the beginning of time ... when there were Markets in our player cities ... before GMI ... before the server merges ... the "old" AOIA had a category on each toon for the contents of their Shop. If you can retrieve the credits we have in each toon's GMI and sales activity ... does that mean you could retrieve a listing of the items the toon has in their GMI inventory? Or would sale orders & buy orders complicate it too much?
    Totally doable, but I have no paid account and thus no way to implement it at the moment
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  8. #28
    I have two of my toons in AOlight now ... I did not transfer the old aoia data in, going the open bkpks & bank route.

    I noticed today that the "last played" field may have a bug. Both toons say last played 2 hrs 48 minutes ago, however, I have not logged the first one since last night and the second one is currently logged in since about half an hour ago.

    Otherwise no issues, the layout and information available is great!

    The dimension should be Any, Rubi-ka, test, etc., but someone already mentioned that suggestion.

    I have not tried searches, identify, etc. yet ... only two toons in so far.

    Emma

    edit: Regarding the "loading database" step getting locked up mentioned in my posts above ...

    It has not repeated that issue since the first attempt. Perhaps on "set-up" we need to open AO first so that AOLight can find where the necessary files/pref's are loaded on our computer ... and doesn't care subsequently unless we were to move them ... ??
    Last edited by Emma; Sep 30th, 2015 at 16:55:46.

  9. #29
    New:
    * Thanks to paperjockey, IA now has a new icon.



    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    edit: Regarding the "loading database" step getting locked up mentioned in my posts above ...

    It has not repeated that issue since the first attempt. Perhaps on "set-up" we need to open AO first so that AOLight can find where the necessary files/pref's are loaded on our computer ... and doesn't care subsequently unless we were to move them ... ??
    I'm gonna track down the exact issue and get it fixed, just havn't gotten around to it yet, in the middle of deploying an application to paying customers

    EDIT: The issue you experienced is a bug in the loading screen, it also affects imports from the old AOIA. Will get it fixed.
    Last edited by MrPete; Oct 1st, 2015 at 23:35:24. Reason: It has now been fixed
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    ...
    Tried it today.
    Used recently downloaded "BETA VERSION 1.0.5751.12885"
    1. Version info can't be copy-pasted from "About" box - in my old world of C++ and MFC it's easily fixable by changing window classes/styles for appropriate control, so guess can be fixed for C#.Net application by several clicks too
    2. It repeatedly trying to open HTTP connection to some site. Ofc my local firewall prevent doing it. So IALight shows error message box, with something like "worker thread crashed", choosing to continue hang-up whole application (at least visually). If I kill it (or let it to exit) and manually start again - works OKish till next attempt to open said connection. appropriate log quoted below:
    Code:
    2015-10-01 18:10:19,377 FATAL[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Background worker failed!
    2015-10-01 18:10:19,378 FATAL[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2015-10-01 18:10:19,425 FATAL[ItemsLight.MainWindow]:    at ItemsLight.GetGMIData.DownloadItemdata(Int64 characterId, String cookie, String& responseString)
       at ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread.TimerUpdateGMIMonies()
       at ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread.bw_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
    2015-10-01 18:10:19,428 INFO [ItemsLight.AOIA.CrashReport]: Crash report not sent to developer due to configuration settings.
    Haven't time to setup local proxy here or use wireshark to analyze it's network activity today, so gave-up my attempt to use it while I'm running AO, entering passwords, etc. as potentially unsafe.
    3. Just tried to import from old AOIA database, but it works in very weird way - somehow it's stops each time it's update progress bar, and continues when progress manually closed.
    visually hang-up for almost 2h, till I find/started to watch it logs and tried to close progress bar
    Code:
    2015-10-01 19:18:59,496 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Loading AOIA database..
    2015-10-01 19:18:59,496 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-10-01 21:01:05,235 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Loading AOIA database...
    2015-10-01 21:01:05,235 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-10-01 21:01:05,939 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Loading AOIA database.. 50 items..
    2015-10-01 21:01:05,939 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-10-01 21:01:06,804 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Loading AOIA database.. 100 items..
    2015-10-01 21:01:06,804 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainWindow]: Loading screen requested..
    2015-10-01 21:01:07,338 DEBUG[ItemsLight.MainBackgroundThread]: LoadingMessage: Loading AOIA database.. 150 items..
    - every time I tried to *manually* close progress dialog - another 50 items got imported
    Last edited by candle-645; Oct 1st, 2015 at 23:01:10. Reason: formatting fix
    Candle645 - Soldier, 220/30/70; Arieel - Keeper, 220/30/70; Candleadv - Adventurer, 220/30/70; Candlemech - Engineer, 220/30/70; Candlekicks - Martial Artist, 215/26/67; Candlegrids - Fixer, 126/15/max; Candledoc - 200 uber froob

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by candle-645 View Post
    Tried it today.
    - every time I tried to *manually* close progress dialog - another 50 items got imported
    Thats been fixed, about 2 minutes ago!

    Quote Originally Posted by candle-645 View Post
    Haven't time to setup local proxy here or use wireshark to analyze it's network activity today, so gave-up my attempt to use it while I'm running AO, entering passwords, etc. as potentially unsafe.
    It's written in C# and no obfuscation is performed, if you download ILSpy you can see the entire code.


    Quote Originally Posted by candle-645 View Post
    2. It repeatedly trying to open HTTP connection to some site. Ofc my local firewall prevent doing it. So IALight shows error message box, with something like "worker thread crashed", choosing to continue hang-up whole application (at least visually). If I kill it (or let it to exit) and manually start again - works OKish till next attempt to open said connection. appropriate log quoted below:
    The two sites it reports to are:
    ribbs.dreamcrash.org -- Crash reports, version checks and fallback for item database
    aomarket.funcom.com -- Synchronize GMI credits and alerts for sales.

    Judging from the stacktrace (GetGMIData), the site you're not allowing it to connect to is the Anarchy Online GMI site.
    I updated the client now to gracefully ignore any firewall issues when connecting said site.
    Last edited by MrPete; Oct 1st, 2015 at 23:30:49.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  12. #32
    I just updated AO Light ...

    When it got to the install step it didn't already know where my prior install was, I had to re-browse and find it ... is this as expected? I also had to click on continue (and later re-start my pc) because it thought a file was in use, but I had all of aolight closed as far as I know, except a short-cut sitting on the desktop.

    I see the Rubi-ka (live) change (all my toons are correctly shown on Rubi-ka) and the 'last played field' has my current toon logged in as "right now" and all the other toons with the same amount of time. Those are the two updates I noticed so far ...

    Emma

    edit:
    I logged a toon onto Test Live and AOLight does see that toon as being on Test.

    The Summary page reflects the listing of toons based on the selection of dimensions on the Items page. (as intended?) Should make it easy to keep them separate without having two installs of AOLight ...

    I have now logged in "the same toon" on both Live and Test ...

    AOLight correctly determined which version was on which dimension.
    In the process I also noticed that Funcom gave the toon a different character ID when it was copied over to Test way back when we were testing the server merge.
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 3rd, 2015 at 18:08:38.

  13. #33
    If you install in a custom directory, it will indeed be completely utterly clueless.. I'll look into it!

    The problem with a file in use, is the dll injected into AO. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to change this, IA cannot be updated while AO is running.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  14. #34
    Have now added the ability to list and search for items you have on the GMI.

    If anyone is up for helping, I need the coordinates for the following locations.
    Missing:
    Penumbra White Citadel (OMNI)
    Xark (Inferno)
    Razor (Inferno)
    Sentinels (Mort)
    Nasc crippler cave
    Nasc 2M hecklers
    Nasc Medusa Island
    Nasc otherplaces?
    Ely Tiigs
    Scheol + ado + pen + inf incarnators
    Inside IS
    Inside Alapaa
    Coordinates of entrances to statics (ely, pen, inf)
    Albatraum (inside and entrance)
    * Statics in penumbra (entrance coordinates and instance resource id)
    * Statics in inf (entrance coordinates and instance resource id), esp. the one near the portal to penumbra, and south of dropoff.
    * Statics in ely (entrance coordinates and instance resource id), esp tinker tower/etc
    * Statistics in ado (the one used for ring quest, and any camped for loot)
    * All SL temple dungeons
    * SL clan/omni temples (probably repeats ID on a lot/all of them)
    * Smugglers Den [inside]

    Basically the Shift+F9 data, [x,z,zoneid]
    Last edited by MrPete; Oct 4th, 2015 at 00:24:20.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  15. #35
    I can look up at least some of those locations ...

    Emma

    Steps of Madness: standing outside
    Extended location information:
    - 800.6, 2843.4, 13.9 (800.6 2843.4 y 13.9 716)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:716 GS=0 SG=0 R=716, resource: 716
    - zone: 2434, area: "Sunken Swamps"

    Smuggler's Den Entrance: standing outside
    Extended location information:
    - 1753.8, 871.5, 13.8 (1753.8 871.5 y 13.8 615)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:615 GS=0 SG=0 R=615, resource: 615
    - zone: 1681, area: "Os"

    Hollow Island:
    Entrance channel - Extended location information:
    - 2148.3, 693.7, 1.6 (2148.3 693.7 y 1.6 605)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:605 GS=0 SG=0 R=605, resource: 605
    - zone: 1583, area: "Hollow Island"
    Beach Inside - Extended location information:
    - 2242.2, 671.0, 1.8 (2242.2 671.0 y 1.8 605)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:605 GS=0 SG=0 R=605, resource: 605
    - zone: 1496, area: "Hollow Island"

    Sentinels: Near the grid & Welcome sign
    Extended location information:
    - 1937.9, 1255.5, 36.2 (1937.9 1255.5 y 36.2 560)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:560 GS=0 SG=0 R=560, resource: 560
    - zone: 3086, area: "Mort Crater"

    Nasc - 2 Mountains near clan statue:
    Extended location information:
    - 185.8, 425.4, 105.2 (185.8 425.4 y 105.2 4311)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4311 GS=0 SG=0 R=4311, resource: 4311
    - zone: 504, area: "Two Mountains"

    Nasc - Near Lord of Void 'jump' spot
    Extended location information:
    - 438.9, 1865.7, 51.7 (438.9 1865.7 y 51.7 4311)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4311 GS=0 SG=0 R=4311, resource: 4311
    - zone: 2310, area: "Nascense Wilds"

    Nasc - Entrance to Crippler Cave:
    Extended location information:
    - 580.0, 1664.5, 14.6 (580.0 1664.5 y 14.6 4311)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4311 GS=0 SG=0 R=4311, resource: 4311
    - zone: 2064, area: "Nascense Wilds"

    Ely - Tinker's Tower
    standing outside:
    Extended location information:
    - 284.6, 1000.1, 9.7 (284.6 1000.1 y 9.7 4544)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4544 GS=0 SG=0 R=4544, resource: 4544
    - zone: 1482, area: "Tinker Tower"
    standing inside:
    Extended location information:
    - 1894.1, 235.0, 52.0 (1894.1 235.0 y 52.0 194280)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51105:3221623232 GS=0 SG=0 R=194280, resource: 362
    - zone: 0, area: ""


    Ely - static near Domeview aomaps label: Riftweed Hollow
    standing outside
    Extended location information:
    - 782.4, 846.2, 3.8 (782.4 846.2 y 3.8 4544)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4544 GS=0 SG=0 R=4544, resource: 4544
    - zone: 1258, area: "Domeview"
    standing inside
    Extended location information:
    - 1498.2, 255.0, 52.0 (1498.2 255.0 y 52.0 194077)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51105:3221492160 GS=0 SG=0 R=194077, resource: 362
    - zone: 0, area: ""

    *** Do you need the "standing inside" extended location information also ... like I posted above for Riftweed & Tinker's Tower?? I wasn't sure what "Instance Resource ID" was for statics since both the Ely statics I have posted above have the same resource numbers.
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 4th, 2015 at 01:10:59.

  16. #36
    Thanks emma, I've added them!

    Happen to have the inside of smugglers den as well?
    And if there are any relevant locations inside [coordinates of entrance, and maybe of queen?]

    I'm using the coordinates to better display where a character is / has logged off
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Thanks emma, I've added them!

    Happen to have the inside of smugglers den as well?
    And if there are any relevant locations inside [coordinates of entrance, and maybe of queen?]

    I'm using the coordinates to better display where a character is / has logged off
    So those coordinates etc. for the Shadowland static dungeons is sufficient? Should I continue to post the old AOmaps name/label for each dungeon?

    I can go back and get some inside locations for Smuggler's Den. (perhaps the safe spot also?)

    Any more I locate I will get outside and inside coordinates.

    Happy to help out ...
    However, today is football, so will check for more this afternoon.

    Emma

  18. #38
    Very stable now on win 8.1, not had any crashes even while dual logged

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    So those coordinates etc. for the Shadowland static dungeons is sufficient? Should I continue to post the old AOmaps name/label for each dungeon?

    I can go back and get some inside locations for Smuggler's Den. (perhaps the safe spot also?)

    Any more I locate I will get outside and inside coordinates.

    Happy to help out ...
    However, today is football, so will check for more this afternoon.

    Emma
    Need some kind of name to identify them, like "Tinker Tower", its a fairly recognizeable place.
    Completely random statics however arnt that important, since they will be listed as say.. "Indoor Area, Adonis [waypoint]"

    Basically any location where its conceiveable that the player might logoff, is a point of interest -- If that point can be clearly expressed in text.
    Like, "Kite Hill, Ely" anyone can recognize that
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Need some kind of name to identify them, like "Tinker Tower", its a fairly recognizeable place.
    Completely random statics however arnt that important, since they will be listed as say.. "Indoor Area, Adonis [waypoint]"

    Basically any location where its conceiveable that the player might logoff, is a point of interest -- If that point can be clearly expressed in text.
    Like, "Kite Hill, Ely" anyone can recognize that
    Sounds good, I will include a text label for the static dungeons and only post the ones I know a name for.

    Emma

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •