Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I re-installed over the top of the broken one and it seems to be fine now.

It says I am now version 1.0.5793.26216

For those that did not update earlier today, should they ignore any "there is a new update" messages? Or, will it now update thru two?

When I had issues this morning my house-mate did not update.

Emma
    Is it working properly now?
    Still a few users with this issue.. no idea what went wrong.. may be the shortcut that got messed up.
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Is it working properly now?
    Still a few users with this issue.. no idea what went wrong.. may be the shortcut that got messed up.
    Sorry, I was out doing yard work ...

Yes, Mine is working now.

Emma

I just noticed ..... System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\AOIA\AO Item assistant Mr Pete\html\summary.html'.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

AI Light thinks the HTML directory is inside the Install directory per the message above.

My HTML directory is at the C prompt ... C:/html ... not inside /aoia mr pete

Emma
    The shortcut was looking in the "specified folder" for stuff that was installed elsewhere ... see my quote above. If that helps.

Emma

What is in this latest update?

Emma

What is in this latest update?

Emma
    I fixed the "Identify" tab, it was completely broken, showing only mutated clumps and nothing else.
    Also added anonymous statistics (for those wearing a tinfoil hat, disabling automatic crash reports will also disable anymous statistics)

Distinct users counted from anonymous statistics: 62 [users who've updated to this version, or newer]
    Distinct users counted from crash reports: 115

Unless there are any bugs found, I won't be pushing any more updates in the immediate future.
    Planning a rather UI update and code cleanup, especially the "Identify" tab will get completely remade, it's not really as user friendly as could be
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 24th, 2015 at 19:01:52.

I fixed the "Identify" tab, it was completely broken, showing only mutated clumps and nothing else.
    Also added anonymous statistics (for those wearing a tinfoil hat, disabling automatic crash reports will also disable anymous statistics)

Distinct users counted from anonymous statistics: 36 [users who've updated to the latest version]
    Distinct users counted from crash reports: 111

Unless there are any bugs found, I won't be pushing any more updates in the immediate future.
    Planning a rather UI update and code cleanup, especially the "Identify" tab will get completely remade, it's not really as user friendly as could be
    Thanks, I would have expected way more than 111 users ... unless the rest have tinfoil hats.

Emma

For about a week whenever I start aolight I get first a pop up window saying that K32GetModuleFileNameExW could not be find in KERNEL32.dll library followed by another popup window saying that find.exe stopped working.
    If I cancel/close those windows AOLight seems to work properly but I would like to know how to fix that bug.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Thanks, I would have expected way more than 111 users ... unless the rest have tinfoil hats.

Emma
    Most people don't know and don't care, they're on the old AOIA++ and could not care less as long as it works

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    For about a week whenever I start aolight I get first a pop up window saying that K32GetModuleFileNameExW could not be find in KERNEL32.dll library followed by another popup window saying that find.exe stopped working.
    If I cancel/close those windows AOLight seems to work properly but I would like to know how to fix that bug.
    Which version of Windows?
    I'll see about removing find.exe and just include the code into the IA exe file.

Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
    ewwww
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Most people don't know and don't care, they're on the old AOIA++ and could not care less as long as it works
    Well I have your new version & this thread in our org chat News ...

Emma

Getting some spurious results using the buff item finder, seems to report everything as top ql. Also get an odd bug sometimes where it won't display which backpack things are in, or show backpacks in the tree structure when looking manually. Seem to be able to solve it by restarting IAlight, can't seem to reproduce it consistently.

Also is it possible to get a 'start minimized' option? I always forget to run it then have to figure out what I've possible moved around since I logged on to AO.
    Balneator 220/30/70
    Threekaynuek Growing NT
    Balneatrix 200 twink to be

Tanked the first ever killed Artillery Commander for ~5 bubs.
    [Tankosaurus]: GOGO BAL TANK that <expleted for safe meh from moderater>
    You were attacked with nanobots from Artillery Commander for 335000 points of energy damage.
    You died of nano program damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Balneator View Post
    Getting some spurious results using the buff item finder, seems to report everything as top ql.
    This is an take-it-as-is feature, ported directly from our orgbot without any scaling implemented.

Also get an odd bug sometimes where it won't display which backpack things are in, or show backpacks in the tree structure when looking manually. Seem to be able to solve it by restarting IAlight, can't seem to reproduce it consistently.
    Try checking the log files (Settings -> View logs) for any warnings or such. The backpacks does not return if you rightclick and Refresh?

Also is it possible to get a 'start minimized' option? I always forget to run it then have to figure out what I've possible moved around since I logged on to AO.
    That will be included in the upcomming UI update.

Anyone here with a crapload of clumps? Either from alien raids or OFAB clumps.
    Need a tester or copy of a DB

I have a mule or more of AI clumps laying around.
    Send me a test download link, and what you're wanting to test.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I have a mule or more of AI clumps laying around.
    Send me a test download link, and what you're wanting to test.
    I'll send a link sometime today, just finishing up a few more features =)
    Edit: I've sent the link and the details!
    Last edited by MrPete; Nov 24th, 2015 at 16:54:09.

Seeing how IA knows which missions you have, when you get a new mission etc...
    Could it be of any interest to offer to show a guide for said mission? Example link to a guide for the given daily mission?

Or something of the like.. just throwing the idea out there.

Seeing how IA knows which missions you have, when you get a new mission etc...
    Could it be of any interest to offer to show a guide for said mission? Example link to a guide for the given daily mission?

Or something of the like.. just throwing the idea out there.
    Dude! that would be awesome! Because I always have to go and look up the mission anyway as I don't do them everyday, i would forget wtf is this mission is all about.

I don't use new IA yet, but willing to try/report stuff soon. Just quick question, can I keep both IA running, obviously in different dirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Drdoll View Post
    Dude! that would be awesome! Because I always have to go and look up the mission anyway as I don't do them everyday, i would forget wtf is this mission is all about.

I don't use new IA yet, but willing to try/report stuff soon. Just quick question, can I keep both IA running, obviously in different dirs?
    You cannot keep both running, but IA can import all data from the old AOIA.

You cannot keep both running, but IA can import all data from the old AOIA.
    Can I not have both, but run one at the time? Close old, open new for example?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast