Thread: WTB old PDHP mechanics back

WTB old PDHP mechanics back

now that we are not even close to advies and doctors in healing
    and our delayed health payment team heals where nerfed into oblivion back in the days with cooldown and dot..

how bout we get our old version back? even with that we would be nowhere near the healing professions, but would atleast increase our survivability somewhat in pvm atleast

not to mention...no one picks a trader over other profs while teaming unless its org mates :P
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

More healing sounds nice, maybe 4k every 10s?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Spluggorth View Post
    and our delayed health payment team heals where nerfed into oblivion back in the days with cooldown and dot..

how bout we get our old version back? even with that we would be nowhere near the healing professions, but would atleast increase our survivability somewhat in pvm atleast
    I can get behind this.

not to mention...no one picks a trader over other profs while teaming unless its org mates :P
    Not true, all it takes is a little bit of education to show them the power of a Trader in a team. We have the theoretical possibility to increase a teams damage more than a Soldier or Keeper ever could, coupled with the fact we give nano regain that far outstrips NTs PNH/Pulsing Perk.

Anyone who doesn't take a Trader to an instance is an idiot.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

If you hotbar the last top 3 RK team heals, you can chain cast them from bottom up.
    Stacking some heal eff % gear and 12m at tl7.. can get up to 15% heal eff.. its not much but its something.

Purple heart is there still, but the only reasonable fix for it would be something like a 2k DoT, 5x or 6x hits each second or two ?

$$$
    Last edited by norge93; Oct 1st, 2015 at 10:08:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I can get behind this.

Not true, all it takes is a little bit of education to show them the power of a Trader in a team. We have the theoretical possibility to increase a teams damage more than a Soldier or Keeper ever could, coupled with the fact we give nano regain that far outstrips NTs PNH/Pulsing Perk.

Anyone who doesn't take a Trader to an instance is an idiot.
    True, and true, yet that is not obvious to many players, that picking a trader, would increase everyones damage by alot, more than one DD prof joining, not to mention my Xan gun rips battlestation sized holes in any hard inf mob, and i pull agg quite often due to almost every hit being crit after our nonskilled base drains. Our nanoregain team are quite weak, even at endlvl, atleast when looking at fully alpha geared teammates my regain nano teamheal barely register on my teammates nanobars. That coupled with that most proffs today has some kind of regain one way or another as well.

Another thing i would like to ask Raggy, that you maybe could mention with some Devs.

shouldnt...related amount buffed, related to nanoskills? for example, an AAO from one prof should be similar in nanoskills requirement with an AAO from another prof no? cause right now it seems nanorequirements are completely random or based on maxed out chars in any specific context.

for example, an adventurer heal in par with out top haggler , HPS wise would be lifesecure.
    Lifesecure
    User Biological metamorphosis >= 1229 and
    User Matter metamorphosis >= 1229 and
    User Visual profession == Adventurer and
    User Level >= 205
    Target Hit Health 1225 .. 1465

Improved Health haggler
    NanoFocusLevelisNanoDeck
    And Self Profession==Trader
    And Self Time&Space>=1641
    And Self Bio Metamor>=1650
    Self Damage for 1036, mitigated by Energy AC. ( funny part, descp says "The caster is drained of 518 points of health, transferring 1827 points to the target"
    Target Heal for 1827.

so, if balance where...balance per heal, dam and so on, this would not cut it, 400 nanoskills more for a much worse heal.
    is it because we can drain up to much higher skills, that we have to pay the price for it by having much higher reqs as well?...i meen its not always you have the possibility to drain.

would be nice to know what the focus are, balance per nano effect/proff or balance due to available nanoskills ?

Our nanoregain team are quite weak, even at endlvl, atleast when looking at fully alpha geared teammates my regain nano teamheal barely register on my teammates nanobars. That coupled with that most proffs today has some kind of regain one way or another as well.
    It's still the best team-based Nano Regain in the game by a considerable margin.

Rouse Outfit: 74 Nano per Second (184n/3s)
    PNH: 16 Nano per Second (235n/15s)

Another thing i would like to ask Raggy, that you maybe could mention with some Devs.

shouldnt...related amount buffed, related to nanoskills? for example, an AAO from one prof should be similar in nanoskills requirement with an AAO from another prof no? cause right now it seems nanorequirements are completely random or based on maxed out chars in any specific context.

for example, an adventurer heal in par with out top haggler , HPS wise would be lifesecure.
    Lifesecure
    User Biological metamorphosis >= 1229 and
    User Matter metamorphosis >= 1229 and
    User Visual profession == Adventurer and
    User Level >= 205
    Target Hit Health 1225 .. 1465

Improved Health haggler
    NanoFocusLevelisNanoDeck
    And Self Profession==Trader
    And Self Time&Space>=1641
    And Self Bio Metamor>=1650
    Self Damage for 1036, mitigated by Energy AC. ( funny part, descp says "The caster is drained of 518 points of health, transferring 1827 points to the target"
    Target Heal for 1827.

so, if balance where...balance per heal, dam and so on, this would not cut it, 400 nanoskills more for a much worse heal.
    is it because we can drain up to much higher skills, that we have to pay the price for it by having much higher reqs as well?...i meen its not always you have the possibility to drain.

would be nice to know what the focus are, balance per nano effect/proff or balance due to available nanoskills ?
    I'm personally not sure on the reasoning behind nanoskill requirements, I could ask Michi to maybe elaborate on it, sure. Whether he can take time from his schedule to do so or if he is even allowed to, is an entirely different question, but I'll present it none-the-less.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Nano damage to players is halved, including damage to self, so yes it's 518.

The damage type however is energy so your add energy damage stat applies to it.

This should be changed to nano damage like : https://aoitems.com/item/29241/patch...e-hit-healing/
    Expansion Characters
    Fataleet Shade 220/30/70 - Racket Trader on his way

Froob Characters
    Broadie Fixer 200 - Amerigo Adventurer 200 - Banknote Trader 200 - Ghoti Agent 200 - Burningred MA 200 - Hemato Doctor 200 - Fonzzi NT 200

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

Rouse Outfit: 74 Nano per Second (184n/3s)
    PNH: 16 Nano per Second (235n/15s)
    What he was trying to say is:

PNH = 940 nano/Minute
    Rouse Outfit = 3680 nano/minute

In short, you can fill the enfos nano pool faster as he can empty it.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    What he was trying to say is:

PNH = 940 nano/Minute
    Rouse Outfit = 3680 nano/minute

In short, you can fill the enfos nano pool faster as he can empty it.
    Yeah, that.

Screw doing real maths lol.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader