Thread: NEW Pyramid Dungeon

NEW Pyramid Dungeon

I know its not on test yet...but uhm considering how bad pathing is in CoH for large unshrunk pets, is the new Pyramid gonna have vaulted ceilings at least? Or should we not count on t3 pet being able to get past first door without pet warp?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Seriously? Its not even out yet. You couldnt just make this post under the monthly announcement post. lolz

I bet it will be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    Seriously? Its not even out yet. You couldnt just make this post under the monthly announcement post. lolz
    Considering we have MP professionals that have direct correspondence with the Game Director, I felt it might be easier to get a response and or action if needed from this route instead of it getting lost in all the mumbo jumbo on the monthly thread.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    Because any post not about tokens is currently lost in between the walls of text of "no u" going on.

Well I have no info, since it isnt ever patched yet. Maybe the pyramid is far wide? And lot like CoH? I'd bet it is sorta filled with big rooms, since Michi said you will need position to beat it.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.