Thread: Nasc LOTV

Nasc LOTV

I know this is a small issue but it is really annoying to most players.
    Currently to get to nascence LOTV you need to make a massive jump to an island. This is a real chore for most players and it only takes a small bit of lag or bad jump to find yourself back in Jobe. Can we get a path or a shorter jump for this..

Quote Originally Posted by areyec View Post
    I know this is a small issue but it is really annoying to most players.
    Currently to get to nascence LOTV you need to make a massive jump to an island. This is a real chore for most players and it only takes a small bit of lag or bad jump to find yourself back in Jobe. Can we get a path or a shorter jump for this..
    Then he would be called "Lord of the Path"

As far as i remember this is the only LOTV that requires a jump like this, a shorter jump would be good enough as in one that can be done safely first time every time

i fell maybe 5 times total in my entire playtime. how about we let the devs focus on important things?^^

Go kill lotv in inferno. That jump is the best part of Nascene LotV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Lol u guys and your stubborn hardcoreness.
    let me paint this scenario that we all have been thru.

org mate => CAN I GET UPDATE?
    me => sure!
    me => (kill lotv down to 1 bar.. then wait for orgmate)
    org mate => (since in a rush, doesnt pay attention to where jump starts..... falls to jobe...)
    org mate => crap i fell. omw back.
    me => lol ok np.

this happens every day, multiple times a day. It should be fixed.

If you only have one bubble left, leave the orgmate on the mainland. Not like you have to hug lotv for the update. Or go to inf. As has already been said, the jump is the best part (much like the trains in totw were the best part of that pf), don't nerf all the entertaining bits into dull mediocrity.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

I dont think the nascense LoTV was ever actually meant to be fought. The pathing for it says as much if you shoot him from mainland he runs sideways and fully heals.

I think just like some of the other islands near core, and redeemed village you "can" jump to if you are run speed enhanced fixer/advy/phasefront hover boards etc. It was dumb luck people can jump over there and fight him. IMO its much easier to farm him in inf, but i would not oppose making it easier to get to nasc LoTV either.

There is no entertainment value in falling to jobe multiple times just to hit nasc bridge garden and return wasting 2-5 min each time.

If anything I would propose making it impossible to get to Nasc LoTV by making it a farther jump so you cant runspeed max a lowbie twink to loot him.

OR

Make it easier to get to IF he is meant to be fought on regular basis.
    Last edited by Psikie; Oct 7th, 2015 at 03:53:02.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post

me => sure!
    org mate => (since in a rush, doesnt pay attention to where jump starts..... falls to jobe...)
    me => lol ok np.

Then just stay on *this* side of the jump? What's difficult about that?
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    There is no entertainment value in falling to jobe multiple times just to hit nasc bridge garden and return wasting 2-5 min each time.
    A) I've teamed a lot of people for lotv who failed to make the jump, and I myself have failed to make the jump on more than a few occasions, usually it's good for a laugh and a joke. Lighten up, perhaps.

B) You could make the same argument about the totw trains, yet when the plans were announced to reduce the training in there, more than a few people remarked that they actually enjoyed em, and not in the "hey, I trained azzy to the front door" way either.

I feel like nerfing stuff like this is slowly kinda taking all the "flavour" out of the game; what's left is safe, bland, and boring.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

pu more lotv in nasc

specifically in the middle of hecks in core and 2m

bad jump or lag = git gud m8
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post

me => sure!
    me => lol ok np.

sounds more like a "i cant multibox jump over there without 1 char falling down"- complain than a "me and my orgmates are too stupid for them to stay anywhere else in the zone to get update".

ana or sanctus may i ask for u to delete this?

i am responding to trolls again. bad habit. this is unnecessary post.
    Last edited by Soju; Oct 8th, 2015 at 23:20:06. Reason: plz delete. no need to ack trolls.

Nasc LOTV used to be attackable from mainland, so the jump is not a "good old game feature" that keeps the fun in the game.
    I'm pretty indifferent to the jump, but I can understand that it's quite an annoyance to some. You can still hit LOTV from mainland if you're too low to jump, but if you happen to get aggro he will bug and heal up completely. What is more annoying than falling down.
    Imho best would be to make him attackable from mainland again, so jump-lovers can have their ultimate fun, but everyone else can too.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.