Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 220 PvP Agent exploration

Please go cry in your "Agents to OP atm" thread. Give me the names of the Agents that molest you, will give em some cash as soon as i'm back ingame, so that they won't touch you. I want to harass you personally.

Ps. max def ftw.

Pss. Hi sromp <3
    Last edited by Shooorty; Oct 30th, 2015 at 11:28:40.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    So basically what you're saying is enf and advy is OP as sh*t?
    no they don't just die instantly like the above

Having fun in a full def setup now. And I think that's the way to go now. Else we just die so quick it's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    Agent kills the following profs with 1 button:

trader: even with drains, still perkable and gets alphaed through nbd
    crat: tiny chance if evades pre-emptively up, even still will just die to AS spam and snare perks on pets
    fixer without dof/cib up: instant death
    MA: instant death unless cib AND dof up
    keeper: slightly slower death but still 0 chance even if nemesis lands (which it doesn't, since every agent has room for at least NR1)
    eng: whos needs specials when your perk and regular damage can burst through coon and bior
    mp without dual shield: instant death
    shade: instant death unless he happens to have cib and dof up
    About half of this is wrong and the other half is misleading. In the post I made before your post, a bunch of it is debunked and clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    I think Tsunko hit it very well. maybe not everytime instadeath but with 2nd AS.
    When you see all the def item people use to get 11 sec AS on troaler/silverback and then come back on complain because they got low hp/def...... Maybe it is time to really adapt setup (well and rework on profession toolset like crat slow def ect)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Discrimination and hate....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12