Thread: Pet default and offensive aura's.

Pet default and offensive aura's.

I want to see pets for any class default to /pet behind opposed to /pet guard. Nothing worse that maybe flagged and or zoning in aggro, and our pets run off to attack. You spam your behind macro hoping that you can catch it before something bad happens. To often we get into situations where maybe we are crossing several zones and each time pets default back to guard. This stinks. To often you zone 8 times and you forget to spam behind once. You'll take a huge penalty for that failure. Even worse in towers. To often pets won't respond to behind.

Offensive aura's, can we get all offensive aura's to terminate on zone? Example: Good run of Bs, engi has blinds up. You exit out of BS and didn't get a chance to kill your blinds and you catch a flag from people waiting for you to make that mistake. They sit at the bs exits waiting for that zone in flag from aura's. I know we did it on pet snares and I love it. If we could do that for all offensive aura's, I don't think it would hurt anything. On the same note, procs could do with staying active after we zone.

Cancel offensive auras on a hard zone would make sense, also at the very least add a client command to set default behaviour of pets would also be nice to have.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

About pet default, AO already stores quite some data in the appdata files, writing and reading that on logout and zone would be a good solution.

About the aura's, I think things like engi snare/blind/-reflect/-shield and crat's demotivation speeches should all work diffrent and the same:
    -cancel on zone.
    -buff go's on all pet's, but cause a flag like keeper Aura of Revival saying recently affected by, so you don't make em to OP (making this change from character buff to pet buff in some cases).

Having this on pet's makes more sense for me esp. in pvm, so that ie. crat's don't have to be in melee range for the aura to land.

-making the stacking order equal so it can be overwriten by other nano's of the same line, ofcourse with a line cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    About pet default, AO already stores quite some data in the appdata files, writing and reading that on logout and zone would be a good solution.

About the aura's, I think things like engi snare/blind/-reflect/-shield and crat's demotivation speeches should all work diffrent and the same:
    -cancel on zone.
    -buff go's on all pet's, but cause a flag like keeper Aura of Revival saying recently affected by, so you don't make em to OP (making this change from character buff to pet buff in some cases).

Having this on pet's makes more sense for me esp. in pvm, so that ie. crat's don't have to be in melee range for the aura to land.

-making the stacking order equal so it can be overwriten by other nano's of the same line, ofcourse with a line cd.
    When I hug backyards on my engineer I dont want my offensive auras going off on pets when I rezone back to gank some noobs.