I've done pyramid a number of times on my doctor and no boss gives me more trouble than Azdaja. it's a well-designed boss, except for a couple increasingly infuriating aspects.

Firstly, the boss' line of sight bugs constantly, which forces the boss to run off into a corner and heal fully. this is brought on by the various physical objects in the boss room and the requirement to move around them, to fix this the easiest thing to do would be to remove the two lamp posts in the center of the room, giving the boss more or less a clear view of the whole room at all times.

Secondly, the altars' geometry is buggy in that you can't run directly onto them, you have to either run at them, but never on top of them, or jump into them, which causes the first bug if the tank does it. Furthermore, it makes the removal of the buffs a chance-based endeavor, in that if you simply run forward into it there is only a chance the buffs get removed because you're relying on lag to make the server think you clipped onto it. I've died several times having to run into green for 5 seconds at a time only for it to turn to red without removing my debuffs. This makes the run back less of a walk of shame and more salt in the wounds. Making the altars have a wider area of effect or just removing the geometric boundaries of the altars would seem to me to be a good approach to remedying this.

Thirdly, though this one i won't complain about as much, the boss seems to randomly spawn the portal when he bugs. The boss will still be alive, but the team can progress regardless. Because of this bug i've killed the final boss more times than i have the second. Rather silly.

Good boss fight, i just want it to be a fun one as well, but the glitches with it stop that from being a reality.