Thread: First main: Doctor or MA?

First main: Doctor or MA?

Trying to figure out which would be a smarter choice to focus on. I have a 210 doc and a 162 MA (leveling isn't an issue).

If I go doctor, my friend is going to go NT (also 210). If I go MA he is gonna go with agent (179 right now).

Any insight? Having a hard time making up my mind. I love healing, I also like doing DD.... but I hate dying haha.

My first char was NT followed by doctor. I enjoyed NT in PVP, while doctor got me into PVE w/o any issue - as it is always needed everywhere.

Basically it depends what you like to play more. In my opinion if you play doc you will gear faster + will be doing much more raiding and if you play MA it will only be fun to crit in inf missions.

In summary, I'd go for doc if that's the only two choices I'd have.
    Just finished setting up prefs and client crashed.

Thank you Drdoll. I think you said enough for me to commit to the doctor. I was leaning that way anyway. After a while I will twink out the MA and level him for fun me thinks.

Maybe a MA doctour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

To dress up you need to be needed.
    There are currently 4 needed professions : doctor, enforcer, soldier, bureaucrat.
    Everyone needs a doctor and the only thing a doctor (sometimes) needs is an enforcer.
    The doctor way is a hard one, but full of rewards.

Go doc

P.S. Btw, I'm an enforcer...
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"