Thread: Weapons question

Weapons question

I'M playing Adventurer. Just came back to the game after years away. I noticed a 401 number after weapons name. Can anyone explain what this number means. I notice also that some of the old pistols seem to have better damage and recharge times too.

The last two game patches changed a lot of things IE: New weapons found in old store terminals, their availability and minimum/maximum damage ratios.

401 number? Maybe a -000 weapon? The AOU guide hasn't been updated but it'll give you an idea how the new and old systems work: http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...pon%2F&pid=354

-000 Weapon Upgrades landed in 17.6. You can take a look at the upgrade options for the various weapon types, as well as the quests required if you won't want to rely on farming them from certain mobs.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Higain View Post
    The last two game patches changed a lot of things IE: New weapons found in old store terminals, their availability and minimum/maximum damage ratios.

401 number? Maybe a -000 weapon? The AOU guide hasn't been updated but it'll give you an idea how the new and old systems work: http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php...pon%2F&pid=354
    The number 401 is right after the names on my pistols. Are these already upgraded?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    The number 401 is right after the names on my pistols. Are these already upgraded?
    upgraded would be 401-C. the upgrades are available from free trade shops, weapons as well.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

A -401 is partly updated, but can still be updated once more to a -c01.
    As already stated it is a rather recent change that those partly updated weapons can now be bought directly in the stores. Before only the -000 base version were buyable.
    The last update also do no longer make the weapons nodrop.

Quote Originally Posted by metaluv View Post
    upgraded would be 401-C. the upgrades are available from free trade shops, weapons as well.
    Please explain free trade shops?

whats your name ingame Shaikura so i could maybe contact and help you?
    Last edited by Iorekzix; Nov 20th, 2015 at 19:04:57.
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    whats your name ingame Shaikura so i could maybe contact and help you?
    Thank you for the offer. My characters name is Kesallen. But funny thing is i got nice org. that helped me out. And today i got a pair of customized Lab director's pistols from Foreman's that are amazing. I've tried to get them for over a year with no luck and now i have a pair. But could always use friends in the U.S. My org. is mostly on euro time so i play at U.S. est time mostly.