Thread: A few suggestions

A few suggestions

Firstly, I think you did a great job on the new home page. It looks great! Still waiting on that email verification feature though;
    1. Player signs up
    2. Accidentally makes a typo in their email address
    3. Three months later, forgets password
    4. Uses the "forgot password feature"
    5. You're screwed

Now for the suggestions:

-GMI fees and froob access
    I understand the need for a credit sink, but being charged a "creation fee" for something that may not even sell is bogus, remove them. This is earned money, and we get taxed on pixels? Also, give froobs the ability to buy items from the global market interface. Restrict them from selling, but allow them to buy. If there is a drawback to this, give them a limit on the amount of items allowed per 18 hours, like some sort of daily mission.

-Enable use of the Number pad
    Not a big deal, but an improvement. I am of course suggesting the input of numbers by the number pad in interfaces such as talking to NPC's, GMI, chat, and trades with other players. Simple enough?

-Return the neutral Jobe Whompa to Borealis
    Very minor change here. The new ICC is great, and everyone starting out should have quick access to the Shadowlands; literally head straight, right out of Arete Landing. I guess this is something I'll need to get used to.

-Transportation to different gardens with Insignia
    Allow use of the transportation statue in gardens with a (consumed) insignia. For example, while in the garden of Thrak, use an insignia of Lord Mordeth on the transportation statue to be taken to the garden of Lord Mordeth, consuming the insignia in the process. You still wouldn't have access to the nano crystal shop without the appropriate key.

-Mid-High level Subway
    This has always been my favorite dungeon in the game. We have a higher leveled temple, how about a higher leveled subway? Use the same map, buff up the mobs a bit (a lot), and add some new unique drops. Mid leveled Illegally Modified Ofab weapons, Health and Nano Rechargers, The Fr00b Elite Shirt? Just please, don't have everything aggro on sight, not before the Slum Runners at least. The occasional mugger and meatball is fine.

+ I am for that!
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Repopulation View Post
    -Transportation to different gardens with Insignia
    Allow use of the transportation statue in gardens with a (consumed) insignia. For example, while in the garden of Thrak, use an insignia of Lord Mordeth on the transportation statue to be taken to the garden of Lord Mordeth, consuming the insignia in the process. You still wouldn't have access to the nano crystal shop without the appropriate key.
    That would allow people to bypass the zone progression requirements, so no.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    That would allow people to bypass the zone progression requirements, so no.
    You couldn't get the insignia if you haven't been to the zone the natural way; you would have had to visit the zone prior to pick up an insignia. Unless I am unaware of them being tradable?

Quote Originally Posted by Repopulation View Post
    You couldn't get the insignia if you haven't been to the zone the natural way; you would have had to visit the zone prior to pick up an insignia. Unless I am unaware of them being tradable?
    You can go into a high level dungeon in the prior zone to get an insignia for the next zone.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You can go into a high level dungeon in the prior zone to get an insignia for the next zone.
    Then just change that.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Then just change that.
    Pre-farming insignias in the previous zone does serve a purpose though for making the garden run in the next zone a little easier.

I agree with removal of GMI creation fees as well. This **** doesn't make any sense. Increase sales tax to match, I don't mind.

I agree with all you guys, they should removing ao, barac obama, putin, isis and mcdonalds
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT