Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5k Boards

5k Boards

Nice to see that the combat version was buffed so it makes it a viable choice again.

However I noticed on the def version:

The base xan upgraded board has crit decrease and heal eff but this does not appear on the sided versions.

Why?

was about to make a post about it.. seems aoitems still has older version of them.. thats why I didn't notice it till a mate posted one.. seems the 5k seems to be lacking a few stats..

You can always switch/roll Neutral if you preffer those boards ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

^ or he can just wear the base without having to play a 2nd class citizen...

this is probably a copy/paste error that will be resolved next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    You can always switch/roll Neutral if you preffer those boards ...
    please go look at the boards, compare the stats and then look at the requirements.. Maybe that way you can make a more contributing post than talking utter nonsense...

That was pure sarcasm you did not understand...
    To make things worse (for Neutrals) sided boards only requirement to wear/equip is 5k tokens and neutral board requires 1900 comp lit which is quite ridiculous as neck items can not be hotswaped.
    Thats the real error !
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Old timer returning to the game.Where can I find a 5k board?My shade has 6k and still the same old stock 1k board

There is a helmet found in the aipf's that you can swap for a board. There is a couple of boards (defence & offense) found in the Xan instances (201 lvl req). Combine the aipf board with one of the xan boards to make an upgraded board. Then head off to the new Pyramid of Home dungeon in City of Home and collect 3 spirit essences (each one from a different boss), combine the spirit essences and combine the result with the upgraded board to make the 5k board.

Nice to have something to do eh
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Wow that is a list to do.Just hit 220 so not much else to do.Just hope I can still find teams to complete it

There are still private raids to the aipf and the xan instances for the token boards to combine and upgrade. Not as often pick ups from lft but does still happen. The PoH (Pyramid of Home) dungeon is the newest dungeon so can find teams for that too but its quite a challenging instance so there are some junkies that only seem to take "experienced" people along. Pick ups from lft do happen for that too though. There are some requirements that allow entrance to the dungeon of which one of them must be met (check the forum threads on Pryamid of Home for a run down). Having done the db quest and gotten the nanodeck is probably the main one but just killing beast gives you a one time instance entry if you dont meet any of the requiremnts.

Hellcom and the clan equivalent is still about. Not sure how often they run pvm raids these days as I havent raided with my sides for some time. They dont have my sort. Iraid died a death so thats not an option anymore. I think the common concensus these days is to join a large org that can run the raids in house and roll with them.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Hellcom does ipande, apf tours on a Daily basis
    The loot is point basen so you're gonna have to attend a few raids to afford
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Play in Euro Prime or else...

I'm a pretty casual player, not in an org. Been wanting to upgrade my messenger's merit board for a long time. Level 218. Was just wondering if anyone sells loot rights for just the apf helmet? I've seen them for sale but it has been loot rights for the entire zone, so way too pricey for me.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Borox View Post
    I'm a pretty casual player, not in an org. Been wanting to upgrade my messenger's merit board for a long time. Level 218. Was just wondering if anyone sells loot rights for just the apf helmet? I've seen them for sale but it has been loot rights for the entire zone, so way too pricey for me.
    People definitely sell APF Helmet LR as an individual item. If you haven't already, I highly recommend joining dnet and neutnet by typing /tell dnet !register or /tell dnet !join in-game. These subscriptions allow you to see when someone is selling an item. You can also post that you are looking to purchase lootrights to items (Just make sure to read the Neutnet rules before posting to ensure you are posting in the appropriate channel).

Thanks for your reply, I will do that.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

5k board is an insult to every toon that leveled and existed before the implementation of dailies and has nowhere near 5k now and is fully leveled with no point for dailies. It should not exist its a cheap bitter attempt into getting people to spent cash on tokens from the fc store.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    5k board is an insult to every toon that leveled and existed before the implementation of dailies and has nowhere near 5k now and is fully leveled with no point for dailies. It should not exist its a cheap bitter attempt into getting people to spent cash on tokens from the fc store.
    Conversely, it's an insult to every toon that leveled up doing RK missions pre-SL and now have 10k+ Tokens. Do they even care about true Veterans? #AllSubsMatter

I just did a quick calc and i'm short 15000 tokens accross all of my toons that i can use the 5k board on, or approx 79 tokenbags... talk about killing the fun
    And yes, i have very vry old toons from 2002 and onwards.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

My agent needs 1800 and will take about 100 days of doing dailies... Not gonna happen I have better things to do with my time.

Gawd, some people just like to whine don't they....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast