Thread: GSF Stacking Order - Leet Cancels fixer run/evade buffs?

GSF Stacking Order - Leet Cancels fixer run/evade buffs?

I thought I re-called some recent patch-notes saying GSF had a very high stacking order. I just recently noticed that my level 10 adventurer in Leet-form could not have 'any' fixer run buffs cast on her because Leet is better than fixer run buffs. At 10, the leet buff is only 27 to run speed ... grid runner is 260, but I still get the message that a better program is running when I try to buff my adv while she is a Leet.

Is this as intended?

Currently the programs appear to look at the "potential" run buff with Leet form when the toon is much higher level? Rather than the "current" run buff.

Emma

You can look at the stacking order, and it is intended.
    If GSF could overwrite leet, it would end up being used in PvP as a debuff.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I never use leet on my lower advies for this reason. I gain way more usefulness from fixer buffs and cat. Only worth it on endgame adv that can't make use of extra RS because capped and the evades are not worth the tradeoff from the crit buff.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    I never use leet on my lower advies for this reason. I gain way more usefulness from fixer buffs and cat. Only worth it on endgame adv that can't make use of extra RS because capped and the evades are not worth the tradeoff from the crit buff.
    Perhaps, but my baby advie can't upload kitty yet. That is why/how I noticed Leet cancels fixer buffs.

Emma

Not 100% on this but isnt the veteran leet nano on a different line and still allows advy to use leet morph nanos? If so that might be an alternative for you.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.