Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Updated ingame map - latest releases

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaru View Post
    Keep getting message about error loading the .txt file in the map directory.
    I think you might have deleted default map as Kistaa mentionned ... OR didn't extract the archive correctly in the AO map folder, ending with a wrong path hence the error. My advice is to delete any incorrect folder and follow the steps of installation (as posted in first page, or on map webpage, or even in the archive readme) ; then, come back and tell us if you still have issue ?
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Ahh I got it. I had renamed the folders to keep them labeled properly, just had to edit the .txt file and update the new path's in there. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for working on this project!

Trying to download the map, I am encountering a 502 error from cloudflare.

This page (https://rubi-ka.net/bitnykk/SLmap-v2.1-normal.zip) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
    [CLAN] PANTHEON IS RECRUITING!

:: Redjohn :: 220/14 :: Clan :: Atrox :: Keeper ::

You're right, Redjohn, this seems to be the whole domain/server (rubi-ka.net) that seems down at the moment. I'll warn the sysadmin by email immediately, hoping he'll fix it asap.

Things seem back to normal by now !

Host seems to be down (rubi-ka.net) again

Quote Originally Posted by Cariadast View Post
    Host seems to be down (rubi-ka.net) again
    And now back up

nvm works great!
    Last edited by Renusie; Jun 3rd, 2017 at 22:21:15.

Seems down again
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

The server is being replaced with a better one, prolly up within next few days.

Was able to DL - thanks! Having issues getting it to be an option in-game though. Not sure what the issue is.
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Rustybolts View Post
    Was able to DL - thanks! Having issues getting it to be an option in-game though. Not sure what the issue is.
    As in readme.txt, if you extracted archive within your AO_Installed\cd_image\textures\PlanetMap folder, you should have obtained there a new folder named exactly "SLmap" (with capped S & L !) ; inside this last one, you must have all files of the map (bin, xml, txt) directly visible.

If misnamed or misplaced, will not work.

Got it sorted - install folder issue - new steam version created two instances of the game on my machine and had to load into the steam folders. Thanks for your work keeping this up and running!
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234