Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated ingame map - latest releases

I remember some patch notes that she got moved because she was unreachable or something...

Suggestions for updates: Jobe platform - the outdoor traders have been removed - you could add Arul Saba to it though.

Thanx for your suggestions ! Btw, i'm planning a new version of SL map before summer, so if you have feedback, suggestion, found bugged or missing item, thanx to contact me ingame or in forums like in this topic directly.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

I'd like to see various landmarks on the map, possibly in a 4th level, such as the happy and sad faces, that little model village, stuff like that.
    Also things like all the un-redeemed and redeemed temples...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Heya, Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    happy and sad faces, that little model village
    Scuse my french, but i don't see what emoticons would refer to, neither that i'm aware of a miniature village on SL (like existing on RK near Rome ?) ... could you be more specific for me, eventually screencap included ?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    un-redeemed and redeemed temples
    I'm precisely planning, as promised since 1st release, to update as much as possible of the blurry maps elements (that stood since sphere, iirc) ; that includes Clan white rounded villages wich've been very low-res so far, but i could consider to check Omni elements to content the whole community - even though i'm a clanner soul

Edited this thread to avoid doublon of Saavick's map - wich now will exchange feedback & warn of new versions here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...Rubi-Ka-update
    Last edited by bitnykk; May 4th, 2016 at 22:03:45. Reason: link

I'm working on v2.0 at this moment, bringing these : improvement of each SL zone buildings + update of NPC/spot/dynas/etc + correction of various typos & bugs.

In this framing, i'll come up very shortly with a partial beta containing layer 2 only as it's holding 80% of these changes & additions.

For anyone wanting to obtain this beta and helping me testing/debugging it before full v2.0 release (mid june or around this time, i hope), please contact me by forum or ingame

Glad to see you take the time to work on this and make it available to the community - thank you!
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Thanx

Video preview of v2.0 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuf78j2I8g

Looks nice =)
    Hatebreed!

Sweet, looks nice!
    PixelPolishTV: Munching magic pills since the 80's

When I beacon myself to Cama's Sanctuary (system chat tells me and pilars shows me specific warps), the map shows me that I'm on Gilthars Sanctuary. Don't know about other gardens/sanctuaries.

Thanx a lot for your feedback, Tom, this will be corrected and will be shipped within the v2.0 planned for mid-june.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Po View Post
    Don't know about other gardens/sanctuaries.
    They ofc will all be verified to make sure there's no more wrong landing like the one you reported

Last days before release : if you have feedback, time to toss it to me

I think it was already said/asked, and I didn't reread, but you will have the Jump off locations labeled ?
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

waiting for release
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    you will have the Jump off locations labeled ?
    They were already on v1.0, green coloured on layer 2 ; they are mainly located at startpoint (eg : garden/sanct or zone border) & display the name of RK/SL endpoint ; you also have garden/sanct landindspot directly on various zonemaps.

The v2.0 will ofc have them all kept with some typo corrected

Spread the word - SL map new version available here : https://rubi-ka.net/bitnykk/
    Last edited by bitnykk; Jun 29th, 2016 at 12:48:45. Reason: linked changed

After several requests, i was trying hard to make a wide screen version of recently released SL map v2.0 but met several tech walls ...

Finally, i've pretty much recoded my customized map compiler & found a way to make AO client enlarge world images !

So, if you play AO over 1300 pixels definition, keep checking this thread frequently cuz you might have a very nice suprise quick enough
    Last edited by bitnykk; Jul 3rd, 2016 at 13:36:01.

SL map wide version v2.0 released !
    Download links are available at usual spot : https://rubi-ka.net/bitnykk

WARNING :
    For most screens set upto 1300 pixels width definition, normal version is advised ; over 1300 pixels width definition, especially if text is hard for you to read, prefer wide version now available.

Again, i'd like to thanx alliance people that tested wide limited beta, & also those wich did a Pyramid Below with me so i could ship this first wide version so early.

Enjoy summer within AO !

Awesome . . will check it out tomorrow .. past sleep time and really tired at the moment
    thank you
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast