Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agents Weapon skills - Blue, Blue and Dark Blue

Agents Weapon skills - Blue, Blue and Dark Blue

Where is the reason (sense) that our main Weapon skills Rifle (Blue), Aimed Shot (Blue) and Fling Shot (Dark-Blue) are Blue, Blue and Dark Blue?

A Green Fling Shot and Rifle would be nice for IP saveing.
    Last edited by Allure; Jan 3rd, 2016 at 12:50:40.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Only if the other parts of agent are balanced first.

You should have your bloody skills completely BLACK, that's how little sympathy i feel for agents right now.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Well Very qualified answer! Can't remember that's this post begun with "what's your feeling [...] about

A green fling shot, is in general a decent balance...maybe then we can skill some time&space witch is also dark blue and needed for our nanos.

where exactly are you short ip that you feel green fling/rifle/as would help?

If you skill your Evades (Dodge and EvadeC), Fling and T&S you missing IP for NanoCint, First Aid and Deflect because all these are Dark Blue.
    The only way is to keep T&S and Fling very low to rise NanoCint, First Aid and Deflect a bit.
    Well after CH nerf, low Evades isnt a option and Fling and T&S is a must have because we need it to Equip our Rifle and Casting our Nanos.

A Green Fling shot would help to get a bit more IP for First Aid or to put more in T&S for more AR on Roots. The Root landing chance is very crap becuase noone can max T&S

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    If you skill your Evades (Dodge and EvadeC), Fling and T&S you missing IP for NanoCint, First Aid and Deflect because all these are Dark Blue. The only way is to keep T&S and Fling very low to rise NanoCint, First Aid and Deflect a bit. Well after CH nerf, low Evades isnt a option and Fling and T&S is a must have because we need it to Equip our Rifle and Casting our Nanos.A Green Fling shot would help to get a bit more IP for First Aid or to put more in T&S for more AR on Roots. The Root landing chance is very crap becuase noone can max T&S
    are you sure? i just ran the numbers for a 220 trox agent here: http://nano.exofire.net/skills.php and i was able to max all abilities, body dev, nano pool, all evades, nr, runspeed, rifle, as, nano init, comp lit, all nanoskills, treat, first aid, conceal and preception and still had 934930 ips to spare. did i miss anything? this was a super rough eyeballing of ip expenditure at tl7. the only things i didn't put ip into was fling and ranged init but there's enough ip for both of those if you trim on nanoskills and comp lit after twinking into alphas. in short, i don't see what the problem is. or is this for some fancy booster->pe + lava cap swap setup you want to run on top of the already stupidly strong tl7 agent kit? EDIT: i dont mind agents swapping and having access to every special in the game. i mind agents swapping and having access to every special in the game without sacrifice. i feel like there's enough ip for a standard non-swap tl7 setup without sacrifice. hell you could probably make lava caps work as well without sacrifice. if i remember correctly, sharp obj is green for agents?
    Last edited by Lazy; Jan 4th, 2016 at 18:58:01.

I dont have skilled FA, SA or something... Iam realy sure, cant max the all the skills you sad as Opifex

I really don't have problems with my Agent's IP.
    Perhaps I'm "doing it wrong"...

Also, Lazy, Lava Caps are for nubcakes. Tears or gtfo.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Agent is a perfect profession for any mentally retarded person...
    No matter how you distribute your IP you'll still be OP.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I'll support this idea, I had no IP left to properly trade skill 5/5 aruls on my froob @ lvl 135.

On a more serious note, all other professions have a light blue/ green weapon skill for there most favourable weapon-line. My Enf has tons of IP left and a dozen green weapon lines. Enf's where considdered OP at some point. Just because Agents are OP atm, because of obvious reasons, it's not caused because they have tons of IP left. The other part of the toolset should be looked at, nerfed into the ground, but the colour of a favourable weapon line is perfectly open for discussion.

Haha those agent hate posts. <3
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Seriously, if you are to incompetent to respond qualified answers please leave this post.

Awikun, how often do you want to post unqualified facts like this? This isn't a constructive answer. If you want create off-topic then you are wrong here.

Agent don't have tons of IP left. You can't maximize all the basic skills. And the OPness is based on the face that agent have a 100% AR off check.
    Please don't mix facts.
    Last edited by Allure; Jan 6th, 2016 at 08:14:44.

i'm just trying to figure out what it is you're running out of IP for. are you running nr2? are you trimming nanoskills properly? where exactly is the issue that you feel having cheaper fling would help? just ignore awikun. he's neutral so his opinion is irrelevant.

i dont realy see the ip issue either...

AR issue and logic issue. A class with a specific weapon that sucks at using it makes lots of sense. Ray Charles would make a good sniper using FC logic.

Agent in fact has among the cheapest/highest cap weapon skills and nano skills of any profession, as well as the fewest dark blue skills.

http://www.tem.uoc.gr/~ar1z/skillchart2.html
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    Agent in fact has among the cheapest/highest cap weapon skills and nano skills of any profession, as well as the fewest dark blue skills.

http://www.tem.uoc.gr/~ar1z/skillchart2.html
    I don't know how long do you play anarchy online but Opifex agent have darkblue ( stamina, Body def, evade close, dodge, fling, time and space) and agent first have the cheapest ....what are you talking ? The point is, that you need to rise all these skills to Max. In addition to this agent need aswell to Max all nano skills. Do you have any idea how much IP are left if you skilled these? Depending on your answer 100% no! There are to less IP to rise also inits, deflect runspeed, nano resistance because they are BLUE!

Use chart, then compare with other professions. Also Rifle and AS are actually cyan, which is basically green in terms of cost already...
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    Use chart, then compare with other professions. Also Rifle and AS are actually cyan, which is basically green in terms of cost already...
    Simple example:

Soldier: (ASR 1) (Fling 1) (AS 1.8)
    Fixer: (SMG 1) (Fling 1.6) (AS 2.5)
    Advy: (Pistol 1) (Fling 1) (AS 2.2)
    Agent: (Rifle 1.3) (Fling 3.2) (AS 1.1)

All have his main weapon skill at 1 - why not Agent?
    All have not more than 2.5 on second special - Agent habe 3.2 -> why?

Ady uses also Fling + AS in PvP and have less cost to skill these as a agent? I mean Agent is here the main AS profession not advy with his tons of survival and heal....
    Soldier the same.. 1 on main Weapon and 1 on Fling and 1.8 on a special second special - kidding me? Again less costs as a Agent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast