Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
fun fact, you can make something like a million creds an hour without ever leaving noob island with creative use of funcom-sanctioned tools. if that's not easy money idk what is.
Again that's why i said you are a VET and incapable of understanding the NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE. For ingame 220 stuff you good, but you are suggesting that New People should use Funcom Sanctioned tools, they never heard about, in a game they just started on a map they have never seem. I hope you arent talking about anything illegal, a bug (I know you guys like those) or things that cost real money, cause I dont know what you are talking about either.

McKnuckleSamwich you have my respect for speaking it like it is. When I started I spent 2 weeks on newbie island with the fog about 100% completely lost but it was fun as hell.

Other than lowering the prices of implants and nanos and giving new people a weapon quest, I know it will take long but having a voice give a short explanation about different aspects during the quest would greatly help out.
something like
"Right click on Characters with Blue names to talk to them",
"Implants add stats to different skills, the Higher the stats for weapons the more damage you can do, and higher quality weapons you can use."
"Every Profession has unique nanos (Spells) that give them special abilities, to use them you need to have the required Nano Skills. Press U to open Skills window.
Basically the AO community chip in with voice notes to make the devs lives easier.