Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LVL 15 Fr00b PvP Tournament

some of us have gathered outside subway allready
    Active chars - Moodypig, Msbish, Mensen, Mrbish

Thanks for all the fun!

Hopefully we can make this a weekly thing with a few adjustments to the rules.

I'm happy just knowing people still make the effort
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Cool

Very nice fighting guys . Im up for more fighting this style with less rules maybe even paids 15? to get more competition ? im willing to donate loads of moneys for the tournaments if we going to do this !

im up for another tournament would be nice with a different level range tho, perhaps lvl 5, 25, 60

Edited first post to discuss next event. Read it and let me know what you think. I'll sit down this evening and organise everyone's ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Unparalleled View Post
    This thread is now dedicated to the discussion of future pvp events. Yesterday was so much fun for me and I'm very greatful for everyone that participated. The way I see it this "league", if you will, belongs to you guys as much as it does to me. I know the planning of the event and my reasoning behind the rules was flawed and I'm appreciative of all the constructive critisism, patience and help getting through the first event. All this being said and in the light of things learned during our first event how would you guys like to proceed with future events in terms of adjusted rules, balancing, or maybe even completely new ideas?

I've seen a few good things on the board so far. I'd just like to start with a few ideas of mine; I like level 15 but I'm not opposed to changing or adding another level range to the league. I still think bracket style elimination isn't the best idea because it will be very short and everyone will already know the outcome. I like the round robin style competition with points earned from dueling, but if we continue on this way maybe take away best 2 out of 3. This could even be integrated into like a point based raid bot and you can use your points to purchase the rewards... just an idea. I didn't, like everyone else, like how long it made the event. So I'm certainly open to ideas in that area. I also have some ideas to balance traders and enforcers and allow them to join (ex. Traders must use store bought shotguns only and enfos must use store bought melee weapons). We shouldn't be allowed to kill MP pets at all on top of being unable to CC them. Doctors vs Doctors match ups should disallow the use of stims for the sake of time.

What do you guys think of these things? Any other ideas?

Also below is still the results of last tourny.
    Alot of good ideas here. Would perhaps be viable to allow paid keeper/shade to join too. the gains from expansions at that lvl is pretty minimal if they must use rk armor/weaps
    Last edited by msbish; Feb 21st, 2016 at 22:34:34.

the tournament got me all fired up .... i m sad cos i only came as outside viewer but i m definatly in for another tournament at same lvl ..... so count me in.
    p.s. i like said in my previous posts we should try to find another place ....icc seems very laggy.
    Shade should be aloud to use all items possible due to lack of twinking higher spirits in .

M8 good job im totally up for the new rules and stay lvl 15 .

My suggestion that we make this fights every weekend . friday saturday sunday I love your idea of traders and enforcer using shop bought weapons . Im totaly up for it and il start doing a new toon today : )

Quote Originally Posted by Dhard View Post
    My suggestion that we make this fights every weekend . friday saturday sunday I love your idea of traders and enforcer using shop bought weapons . Im totaly up for it and il start doing a new toon today : )
    what do you think about applying the same to Doctors?

Ill start on a new rough draft for next event now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345